Aliyah

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Peyton questions me as if she was going to tell me she was some serial killer on the run. "Why? What's wrong?" I ask her now curious to why shes suddenly stalling to tell me about her secret life. "Nothings wrong I just want to keep you prepared" She says. "What should I be prepared for?" I ask her. She smirks "Nothing I mean.. I'm not sure how you will respond" She explains nervously. Chuckling now I question her "Is Peyton Eathal afraid to tell me her background story?". Focused on me now with a complete smile plastered across her face she chuckles before sighing "Okay... well.. My name is Peyton Haylee Eathal, currently I'm in my last year for collage as you know.. People claim me as the "Golden Lesbian" because of my skills" She quotes with her fingers rolling her eyes before continuing on. "One thing no one knows is I'm probably one of the most smartest students on campus". Catching my attention immediately I question her "Really?" Before taking a look at the watch that sat on my wrist with the time. "Straight A's never a B" She claims. "Oh really? Well if I'm not mistaken I believe you have a B in my class" I tell her. Jaw dropping instantly to my sudden answer "What did I fail?" She questions me quickly. Worry sat in her eyes meeting up with my own waiting on my positive answer. "Question is why do you have a B in my class if you're such a A student" I ask her. Silent for a moment she stands there with her eyes glued onto mines "Uhmmm" She spits out blinking rapidly before breaking our intense eye contact. Leaning my head over to the side to get a good look at her left me hoping she wouldn't skip my personal question— But she does. "I've been a little distracted" She claims. "Am I distracting you?" I ask her suddenly second guessing why I spoke so fast. "Do you consider yourself a distraction & threat to my education?" She questions me snarky. Smiling into her smart response I answer her "Depends on which distraction you are claiming" I tell her focusing on her stare that sat on me longer than possible. Burning up red she blushes hiding her face as she stares down at her feet suddenly. "Aren't we suppose to be on our way to school Ms. Ford?" She questions me rising her head. Taking a look at the time leaves me grabbing my keys quickly rushing out of my home to my car immediately.

I knew absolutely for sure that my face was clearly on fire from the sight of Peyton sitting directly in the back of the classroom as always. What's wrong with me? You just seen her Aliyah! Get a grip she's just a one time fling! Legs crossed in my chair I continued on grading each and every paper that was handed to me before the student left. My heart raced against my chest drumming in my ears letting me know such anticipation for Peyton. Just this one time my eyes raised slowly up landing right on Peyton's gaze. Looking right back at me with those grey eyes tore me apart inside a little more. Her beautiful smile stretched across her face within a smile before I snatched my eyes away back to grading papers.

As soon as the last student left my classroom leaving Peyton behind with a intense stare towards me I couldn't help but question her intentions. "Don't you have somewhere else to be Ms. Peyton Eathal?" I ask her. Taking a seat back into my chair & crossing my legs she answers "Am I not welcomed to ask a question privately?". "Of course what does Peyton want to know?" I question her suspiciously. Smirking into a smile once again she answers "I was wondering if I could come back after my last class is over so I could bring my B up to an A".
"Are you sure that's your bargain or do you really want to pass this last semester with all A's?" I continue on asking to seek a different answer I knew would set me up for deeper trouble.
"What else would I have for you other than to pass each and every class with an A Ms. Ford?" She questions me smartly crossing her arms now focused against my expression that carried along with her answer.
"Well I just thought it would've been something else, sorry for the assumption, is their anything else you would like to tell me before I let my next class inside?" I ask her. Standing up before throwing her backpack over her shoulder she walks down in front of my desk with the most warm smile.
"If there's anything at all that could come after the tutoring I will let you know" She softly speaks in front of me. Locked into her gaze back at me catches me off guard leaving me blushing through the comment I caught onto. "I should get going, it was nice speaking with you Ms. Ford I guess I'll see you after my last class" She explains.
"I guess you will Peyton Eathal" I respond back. Turning her heel she makes her way out letting the classroom door close behind her leaving me with silence of my own.