𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇, axl's girl.

1988

1988

YOU PUSHED THROUGH THE DANCING BODIES as the loud music made the house shake. You groaned, lifting your arms so the drinks wouldn't spill before you reached your boyfriend. You finally made it through the crowd inside Izzy's house and stepped into the breezy backyard, quickly searching around for any signs of Axl but not finding him where he was before you left. You rolled your eyes, walking towards what was left of the gang.

"He went inside, buttercup." Steven said, drinking from his red solo cup.

"Fuck him then." You shrugged, taking a sip from both of the drinks you were holding. Steven laughed loudly.

"I fucking love you, girl." He clapped as you chuckled, sitting next to Slash.

"You enjoying the party, Saul?" You bumped your shoulder with his as he took a drag from his cigarette, a small smile appearing on his lips.

"Sure. How 'bout you, princess?" He lifted his eyebrows but you barely saw it because of the crazy amount of hair that always covered his face.

"Meh." You shrugged. "It's Izzy's party, guess I can't complain much."

"But?" He motioned for you to continue, clearly noticing that something was bothering you.

"It's nothing, really." You took a sip from one of the cups you were holding. Slash hummed, taking the other cup out of your hand and drinking from it.

"It's Axl, isn't it?" He looked at you through his curly hair. You sighed.

"Maybe."

"Yeah, he's been an asshole tonight." He shook his head. He placed the cigarette on his mouth and stood up, holding the cup on his right hand. "Come on." He reached his left hand out for you and you furrowed your eyebrows, but accepted it.

Slash dragged you through the sea of people, only letting go of your hand once you were out in the street. And for some reason, you felt it tingle. Your body always seemed to act weird around him, but you never really paid much attention to it. After all, you were dating his band mate. You watched as he took his cigarette between his fingers, walking a little ahead of you as you followed him.

"Why're you with him?" Slash asked after minutes of silence. You frowned, walking a little faster to catch up with him.

"What?" You asked, but not because you hadn't heard him. It was because you couldn't understand why he was asking that now, I mean, you have been with Axl for almost three years and he knew that.

"He's a fucking asshole to you, Y/N." He stopped in the middle of the empty street, facing you. His heart beating fast in his chest as he studied your face, sighing a little. "You just deserve better, alright?" He started to walk away again, but you grabbed his wrist. He looked at you, confusion taking over his beautiful features.

"Why are you saying that just now?" You questioned him but he didn't answer straight away, looking away. His mind running wild as he took a couple of deep breaths, trying to build up the courage to finally tell you how he felt.

"Because I like you." Slash finally faced you, his eyes holding something you couldn't describe. "And not in a friendship kind of way. I actually fucking like you a lot. And it kills me that you're being treated like shit by that asshole." He shook his head, looking away again to take a drag from his cigarette.

You let go of his wrist, stepping away for a moment to take in what he just said. You could feel your heart ringing loudly in your ears, you never thought you saw Slash that way. But his words woke something inside of you, making you realize that, maybe, you did feel something for him too.

Slash carefully watched you, regret taking over him as he drank the last sip of his drink, tossing the cup away.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget about it." He waved his hand, throwing his cigarette on the ground before turning around to walk back to the party, but you stopped him.

"No. I don't want to forget about it." You lowered your hand down his arm until it reached his hand. He intertwined your fingers, slowly coming closer to you. "I think I like you too, Saul." You whispered when your faces were barely touching. He licked his lip, gently holding your face with his free hand.

"I really want to kiss you right now." He took his bottom lip between his teeth as his eyes jumped from your eyes to your mouth. "But I can't."

"Why?" You breathed out. Slash sighed, taking a step away from you.

"Cause you're Axl's girl."

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Whew, I could never be Axl's girl but I wrote this a while ago and it's not that bad, so I'm sharing it. Plus I love my boy Slash so much!!

I hope you guys liked it! Requests are open, feel free to send in some x