𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍, the dare.

THE DARK STREETS WERE filled with your and your friends laughter as you stumbled your way home after spending a great night at the local bar

THE DARK STREETS WERE filled with your and your friends laughter as you stumbled your way home after spending a great night at the local bar. You weren't completely drunk, just tipsy enough to find the stupid jokes they told you funny. You clutched your jacket against your body as your laughter got louder. You and your friends decided that it was a great idea to play dares on your way home. And the closer you got from home, the stupidest they'd get.

"Alright, Y/N hasn't done anything crazy yet." Your friend blurted after the laughter died down. "Let's give her a good one."

You furrowed your eyebrows, but you weren't about to back down from a dare. "Hit me with your best one."

"Okay..." Your other friend said, tapping her chin with her fingers. Her eyes scanned the street until they laid on a small pub who wasn't too packed, making a wicked grin appear on her face. "I got it."

"Well?" You asked, biting your bottom lip as you waited for whatever shitty dare she could come up with.

"I dare you to walk into that pub and kiss the hottest stranger in the room." She blurted, a look of challenge in her eyes as your own widened.

"What?!" You asked in slight shock as your friends laughed around you.

"C'mon, Y/N, you asked for it." Your other friend patted your shoulder while he laughed at you.

"She's not gonna do it, guys."

"Ah, c'mon. None of us backed away from ours!"

"I'll fucking do it." You huffed, rolling your eyes at your friends.

After a few minutes of receiving praises from them, you strutted towards the bar with your friends following you and snickering. You rolled your eyes as you stepped inside and a few heads turned your way. You couldn't believe your friends would dare you to do something like that, but you weren't backing out now.

"See anyone you like?" The friend who dared you asked while you took a seat at the bar, ordering yourself a shot.

You quickly looked around and huffed, turning back to the bar. "All I see is old bearded man who probably smell and taste like cheap beer and pretzels." Your friend chuckled.

"Well, you don't-" Your friend was interrupted when loud voices boomed through the bar, your head snapping towards the door to see a group of guys walking in. Your friend smirked as she saw you checking them out, before nudging you lightly. "I don't think they smell like cheap beer and pretzels."

You smirked at her as your eyes suddenly met with the brown ones of a beautiful man. He wore a black leather jacket, tight jeans, a black newsboy hat and had long dark locks. He was the hottest stranger in the room.

He noticed your eyes on him and smirked a little before he made his way to the bar with his loud friends. You quickly turned into your stool, facing your friends who were now laughing at something else.

"I found the one." You blurted, their eyes now focusing on you.

"The what?"

"The hottest stranger in the room." You grinned. Your friend clapped his hands together, smirking.

"Get to work then, baby!"

They all went around cheering on you and you nodded, quickly downing your shot before you stepped away from the stool. Taking one last look at your friends and after receiving a few thumbs up, you make your way towards the back of the pub.

As if he felt your presence, his eyes turned towards you and a smile appeared on his face. He took a step away from his friends and you mentally thanked him for that.

"Hey." He said when you reached him, your heart beating like crazy. He was so much more beautiful up close. "I'm Izzy."

"Hi, Izzy. I'm Y/N." You took his stretched out hand in yours and shook it. Your whole confidence was now gone and you were ready to back away from the dare.

"I saw you looking at me when I walked in." Izzy raised one eyebrow at you while taking a sip from his beer, slowly running his tongue on his top lip afterwards. "I was hoping you'd come talk to me."

You coughed lightly, placing a strand of hair on your ear as you blushed. He smiled softly. "I-I, huh, I'm glad I did then." You stuttered. He was straight up flirting with you and that made you even more nervous.

"You're so cute." He blurted out, making the redness of your cheeks deepen. You mumbled a thank you before glancing back at your friends, who were patiently waiting for you to complete your dare. You turned back to see Izzy staring at you. You just decided to be open about it.

"Look, my friends dared me to do something silly and t-that's why I'm here." You cringed when he looked taken back by that. "Of course I think you're so hot but I'd never have the courage to actually talk to you under other circumstances." You explained and that made his expression soften.

"I'm glad your friends dared you to, then. It would be a shame if I didn't get to talk to you." Izzy winked, finishing off his beer with his eyes stuck on you. God, he was one smooth motherfucker. You gulped nervously, making him furrow his eyebrows. "That's not the dare?"

"No."

"What's the dare, then? I'm sure I can help."

You closed your eyes, before quickly telling him. "To kiss the hottest stranger in the room." You opened your eyes to see Izzy's eyes widened, but soon that was replaced by a grin.

You furrowed your eyebrows and before you knew it, he softly pressed his lips against yours. You were shocked for a second before his lips started to move and you responded to it, lacing your arms around his neck. You heard your friends loudly cheer from the other side of the bar and his friends shocked reactions, making the both of you break the kiss to laugh.

"Dare completed." Izzy whispered in your ear, making you smile. He still held onto your hips, not wanting you to run away.

"I guess so." You mumbled. He chuckled lightly, pressing a kiss on your cheek.

He pulled away for a second, grabbing a beer and stretching it out for you. You looked at it with furrowed eyebrows. "Would you give the hottest stranger in the room the chance to get to know you better?" You laughed at that, shaking your head lightly before reaching for it.

"I'd be honored to."

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: i'm in the mood to write for guns so bare with me mwah <3