𝐃𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐌𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐍, all i need.

YOU FELT THE WARM SUN ON your face, slowly opening your eyes to see the room colored in orange light

YOU FELT THE WARM SUN ON your face, slowly opening your eyes to see the room colored in orange light. You smiled, feeling the strong arms that were wrapped around your waist pull you against them. You turned around, facing the sleepy man with very messy hair. You watched him peacefully sleep for a while, before a groan left his lips and startled you.

"Stop that." Duff said, burying his face on your neck. You giggled, hugging him closer.

"Stop what?"

"Watching me when I sleep." He pulled back, a smirk on his face. "Creep." You gasped as he laughed.

He connected his lips to yours, your fingers tangling up on his hair and his hands roaming up your shirt. He pulled back for a second, smiling at you.

"Good morning, baby." He whispered, his morning voice causing shivers to go up your spine.

"Good morning." You smiled as he pulled you back into the kiss, grabbing the back of your thigh and hooking your leg around his waist. "Hm, babe, you have rehearsals soon."

"I don't wanna." Duff mumbled against your lips. You giggled lightly, shaking your head and pulling back to see a pout on his face.

"You have to."

"No, I don't."

"Your band needs you."

"No, they don't."

You chuckled, caressing his cheek and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Okay then."

He sighed happily, lacing his arm around your waist and resting his head on your chest. You smiled, running your hands through your boyfriend's hair as you felt him relax under your touch. You knew that, as much as he loved his band mates to death and would do absolutely anything for them, being around them was stressing him out more than he'd like to admit. It was slowly driving him insane and the only place he felt at peace were in your arms.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, you heard Duff sigh happily. "This is perfect. This is all I need."

"What? Laying in bed all day?" You smiled softly, your fingers still lightly running through his messy blonde locks.

"Being with you." He lifted his head, the sunlight that peaked through the curtains illuminating his face as he looked at you, a small smile on his lips. "I could be here forever, you know? Fuck the band." Duff shrugged, making you laugh loudly.

"As much as I'd love that, I'm pretty sure they'd crash and burn without you." You smiled softly, running your hand down his cheek. He took your hand in his, placing a soft kiss on it.

"That's just an excuse so you can get rid of me. I know you hate them." He rolled his eyes, making you playfully hit him.

"I do not!"

"Yeah, you also totally didn't throw that drink on Axl's face last week." Duff raised his eyebrows making you gasp.

"In my defense, he's an asshole." You shrugged, crossing your arms. Duff nodded, resting his chin on your chest.

"Can't argue with that." He chuckled, uncrossing your arms so he could lay his head back in your chest. "So it's decided."

"What's decided?" You asked, tracing your fingertips on his back.

"I'm leaving the band to be with you all day, every day."

"Duff!"

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was requested by Tolkienite3791 and I really hope you liked it!

The gif is too cute, I had to use it.