𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐑, drinks.

YOU ROLLED YOUR EYES as the bartender placed another drink you hadn't ordered in front of you

YOU ROLLED YOUR EYES as the bartender placed another drink you hadn't ordered in front of you. It was the fifth one already.

"He sent you another one." The bartender lightly chuckled at your annoyed expression.

"God, just tell me who he is." You breathed out, not really in the mood for any games. All you wanted was a peaceful night out after the hellish week you had.

"He wants to remain anony–"

"I asked you to tell me who the fuck sent me the drinks." You looked him straight in the eyes, annoyance taking over you. The guy lifted his hands up in defeat, throwing a glance across the bar.

You followed his gaze, meeting a giggling blonde man. You couldn't help but to smile at his contagious laugh and incredibly happy aura. You then got up from your seat, drink in hand, and decided to walk over. His friends quickly noticed you, eyeing you up and down. You simply smirked, not paying any attention to them as your eyes were fixed on the guy who kept buying you drinks.

The man's laugh ceased when his blue eyes laid on you, sending you a heart melting smile.

"I wanted to personally thank you." You raised the glass, taking a sip from it without taking your eyes off of him. You could feel his friends' gaze on the both of you as they fell completely silent, making the blonde man laugh at that.

"It was my pleasure, beautiful." He winked, gently toasting his own glass against yours and taking a sip from it.

You turned around, noticing how his friends were still pretty much in awe of the situation. You raised your eyebrows, slightly leaning against the bar counter.

"Is there a problem?" You asked innocently, taking another sip from your glass. The taller one, with hair almost as messy as the man next to you, chuckled and slapped the guy with dark curls in the back, making the mysterious man groan.

"Pay up, brother." He snickered. You furrowed your eyebrows, eyeing the man next to you as if asking for an explanation.

"They said you were way out of my league, which is true, by the way." He winked, making you roll your eyes but smile. "So, they decided to make a bet to see if you would be into me or not."

"And I won, because I know nobody can resist Mr Popcorn's adorable smile." The taller one threw an arm around him, messing his hair even further. You laughed, nodding lightly.

"On that I can agree." You lifted your glass and winked at the man, who smiled almost shyly.

"I'm Steven, by the way." He introduced himself, pushing his friend away from him. "Those idiots are Duff and Slash." He pointed.

"What kind of names are those?" You laughed.

"The cool kind, darling." The one named Duff winked, lightly stumbling on his feet. He was clearly very intoxicated. You only nodded, turning your attention back to Steven.

"I'm Y/N. And you didn't have to buy me all those drinks, you know? I can pay for my own." You raised one eyebrow. He smiled, nodding.

"I'm sure you can. But how else would I get your attention but to annoy you into talking to me?" Steven leaned closer to you. "Of course, I took the chance of getting slapped on the face but you were worth it." You laughed at that, shaking your head.

"I wouldn't go as far as slapping you. Maybe I'd just throw the drink in your face." You shrugged nonchalantly.

"That's what I was betting on." Slash interrupted, making you both turn towards him. "But you let me down, Y/N." He shook his head, clicking his tongue.

"I'm sorry to disappoint. Maybe next time I can make up for that." You laughed, making Steven turn his head towards you at your words.

"Next time? There'll be a next time?" He asked and you could see his eyes light up in excitement, which made you smile.

"If you play your cards right, there just might be." You winked, taking another sip from your drink.

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: found this just sitting in my drafts so here's some Steven content x