𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇, the one.

1991

1991

YOU AND SLASH HAD BEEN TOGETHER for almost a year now and your relationship was good. You both liked each other very much and it was clear to see that he cared about you. But it wasn't until he looked at you, right now, talking to Duff across the room, that he realized he did more than just care about you. Maybe he loved you.

Suddenly, multiple feelings he couldn't describe filled him up making him feel like he was going to suffocate on them.
He had never felt this before and it freaked him out.

He looked at you, trying to figure it all out and it hit him. He did love you. He loved the way you laughed, the beautiful sound that would make his heart beat faster every time he heard it. He loved the way you would scrunch up your nose every time you didn't like something, which would always lead him to kissing your whole face because you were the cutest damn thing he had ever seen. He loved the way you looked at him, your eyes always so filled with adoration whenever they would land on him. And that made him feel loved like he never felt before. He loved the way you accepted him for who he was, the way you were always so patient with him, the way you would always take care of him.

He just loved you and everything about you.

He watched you with a frown resting on his face as the thought of him being in love settled in. He had never fell in love, it was a strange feeling, an unknown one. But somehow, it felt familiar and right. Because those feelings were for you. The one that made him feel safe, special, loved, worthy of something more.

He also realized that, maybe, you were the one.

His eyes lifted up from the floor once he saw your feet approaching him with a worried look on your face, probably because of the frown still present on his features.

"Babe, are you okay?" You cupped his face, moving some of his hair out of the way. He smiled lightly, his hands resting on your hips.

And instead of answering you, he kissed you. His calloused hands making their way to hold your face as his thumb caressed your cheek. After a few moments, he pulled back. His lips still hovering above yours and his thumb still running across your skin.

"I love you." He breathed out. You instantly froze as the words floated around your head. But before you could say anything, he pulled back to look at you and continued. "You don't have to feel pressured to say it back, baby. I just needed you to know how I feel. And that I've never felt this way about anyone." He had a small smile on his face and you still had your eyes widened, but there's was no doubt in your heart that you felt the same.

"I-I love you too, Slash." You smiled weakly. "I didn't know how to tell you but I feel the same." Your smile growing larger as he pressed a kiss on your lips.

The confirmation that you felt the same making him kiss you with passion you've never felt before. Which made you ran out of air pretty quickly, but when you tried to pull back to breathe, he kept kissing you.

"Saul." You giggled trying to stop him and he moved his kisses to your whole face, making you let out a laugh.

An action so simple but the thing that confirmed the doubt in his mind. You were, in fact, the one for him. And he wouldn't want it any other way.

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was requested by saulsbby and I'm really sorry it took me so long to post it, but I hope you liked it!

Thank you so much for reading xx