𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐄, such a good boy.

You were one of Nikki Sixx's oldest friends and really one of the best ones he had

You were one of Nikki Sixx's oldest friends and really one of the best ones he had. You had watched his band grow into the phenomenon they were now and you couldn't be prouder of him. And since Nikki would always drag you to concerts, studios and rehearsals, you had gotten quite close with his bandmates. Vince Neil was nothing but a gentleman around you — mostly because Nikki threatened him to stay away from you, without your knowledge. And even Mick Mars had took a liking to you, and that was something you were very proud of.

But then there was Tommy Lee, the overenthusiastic kid drummer. You and him had an awkward relationship, but that was mostly because he acted like a completely different person when he was around you — and you hated that. You knew about the drinking, the drugs and all the girls, yet he always acted like he was a saint whenever you were around. There was even one time when he argued with Nikki for asking him about the three girls that had left his room earlier that day, which was something you knew was true, yet he denied like his life was at stake.

You didn't understand him, he never made a move on you or showed any signs of interest, but Tommy always tried his best to impress you and make you think highly of him.

One day arrived that you had enough of the drummer acting like a weirdo around you and decided to call him out. You knew Tommy was far from being a good boy but you wanted to know the reason why he needed so much for you to think he was one.

"What's your deal, Tommy?" You blurted out, turning around to face the confused man.

"What d'ya mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows, taking a bite of the apple in his hand.

"Vince just asked if you wanted a drink and you got all defensive." You took a step closer, narrowing your eyes at him. "I know you drink for fucking breakfast. So, come on, tell me what's going on."

"I don't know what you're talking about, sugar." Tommy said with a mouthful, shrugging and making you take a deep sigh.

"Tommy." You warned, but he only shrugged again, the most innocent expression in his face. You rolled your eyes and left the tour bus, meeting with Vince and Nikki sitting outside, each of them with a cigarette between their fingers. "What's wrong with your drummer?"

"Huh?" Nikki furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at you.

"Why does he act so fucking weird around me?"

"Because he's in love with you, doll." Vince said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, but it made both yours and Nikki's mouth hang wide open.

"What?!" You asked, slightly shocked and wishing that was a joke.

"Yeah, what?!" Nikki asked with disbelief.

"Gosh, you're both so dumb it hurts." Vince chuckled while rolling his eyes, threw his cigarette away and walked back into the bus. You turned around to Nikki, who shrunk his shoulders, still dumbfounded.