𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐘, meet me there.

1975

1975

YOU FIRST SAW HIM WHILE YOU were barricade at one of Queen's concert. You watched intently as he effortlessly played every note on his guitar. Your eyes stuck on him, completely mesmerized by everything about him. The way he moved, the way he looked, the way his eyes would sometimes find you in the crowd and your heart would jump out of your chest.

And you wanted him. More than you've ever wanted anyone. But you knew that was impossible, so you'd just content yourself with meeting him.

You and your friends made your way out of the venue, searching for any sign that the band was going to leave soon. Which, after almost an hour, didn't happen. So you just decided to leave.

"Hold on!" You heard a British accent call out, snapping your head quickly to see the man with fluffy hair coming towards you. Your breath caught up in your throat and your palms began to sweat.

"That's Brian fucking May!" Your friend said from behind you. He chuckled, now closer to you than you've ever thought he'd be.

"Oh, yes. That's me." He offered a smile, his eyes leaving you for a split second before returning. "The guards said you were out here for an hour. I felt bad and came to meet you." Brian explained, more to you than to your friends. But it seemed like you couldn't speak, you were just paralyzed.

"That's so sweet of you!" Your friend nudged you to the side, coming closer towards him. "Can you sign this, please?" She handed him her copy of A Night at the Opera. He smiled gently, taking the copy into his large hands.

"You guys were amazing tonight!" You could hear your friends gushing, but you were still pretty much in awe. He was so much more beautiful up close, which you thought couldn't be possible.

He signed their copies, his eyes diverting from them every now and then as he looked at you with a smile. You wanted to talk to him, but you didn't know what to say or how to say it, so you quietly watched them.

"Hm, do you want me to sign yours too?" Brian softly asked, reaching his hand out. You nodded lightly, smiling.

"Yes, please." You quietly said, your voice weak and your hands shaking. He noticed that as he grabbed the CD, trying to hide a smile.

He signed the copy, handing it back to you as he flashed you the most beautiful smile. Your heart fluttered, but your smiled faltered when you saw him wave goodbye and walk back towards the backstage door. Your friend tugged you to leave, but your eyes were still watching him. He looked back one last time, nodding towards you with a smile before completely disappearing.

You sighed as you turned around and walked behind your friends. You looked at your copy, smiling at his signature. You were disappointed in yourself for wasting the only chance you had to talk with Brian May. I mean, Brian fucking May.

You opened the CD and noticed that he had written something, which made you frown cause you sure didn't see that happen. Although, your frown was soon replaced by a huge smile as you read through his message.

I couldn't take my eyes off of you tonight. So if you don't think it's strange, could I see you again? If yes, there's a pub called Rose's Place nearby. Meet me there.

- x Bri

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I LOVE BRIAN WITH MY WHOLE HEART !!!

This requested by unexpectedsong and I hope you liked it!!!

Oh and also...

Bri