Chapter Ten: Discovery

*SMUT WARNING! SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT!!!*

...

Taehyung wakes to the door slamming open and then swiftly closed again. He instantly hides his wings, his sleepy brain causing chaotic thoughts to tumble into one another. He doesn't know what's going on or how late it is, yet once he sees Jungkook standing in the doorway, none of that really matters.

"Hey..." he groggily says, staring across the dark room at Jungkook who isn't moving. Taehyung reaches over and turns on a light, suddenly illuminating the two of them in a golden glow. Taehyung gets out of bed, wandering over to the frozen boy, "Jun—"

"Your hair...you dyed it?" Jungkook interrupts, his deep husky voice engulfing Taehyung in warmth and desire. He just nods, making a mental note to check what color it is later, "It looks good..."

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay?" Taehyung asks and the other boy sighs, stepping closer to him.

"No, and it's your fault..."

"Mine?" Taehyung squeaks and Jungkook nods. He grasps Taehyung's hand, his body on fire compared to the fairy's cold touch. He tugs, and Taehyung instantly falls against his chest with a gasp. Jungkook wraps his arms around him, holding Taehyung in a strong grip. Taehyung can smell liquor and cigarette smoke on his clothes, yet he forgets to ask what happened to him when Jungkook strokes his cheek with his calloused thumb while holding his chin.

"Yes. Yours," Jungkook purrs, his deep voice vibrating through Tae's body and shaking him to the core, "Ever since you showed up, I can't think about anything else. Your naivete infuriates me because I'm not like you. I'm not all optimistic and happy, and yet seeing you cry broke my heart. I don't want to be the one to upset you. Ever," Jungkook murmurs and Taehyung blushes brightly.

"I...I forgive you, Jungkook..." Taehyung murmurs, and Jungkook smirks.

"Enough to kiss me? It's been forever since I've felt your lips," Jungkook says. Taehyung's cheeks heat up as his tongue flicks over his lips; this motion catches Jungkook's attention and he instantly leans in, his lips claiming Taehyung's plump ones, desperately teasing the fairy. Taehyung whimpers into the kiss, his hands clinging to Jungkook's biceps as he feels his knees go weak. Desire blossoms in the fairy as Jungkooks' arms wrap around him, his hands stroking down his back before gripping his bottom.

"Kookie—" Taehyung shakily gasps as Jungkook's lips travel down Tae's neck, kissing and sucking on the soft skin while his hands knead the fairy's firm butt.

"I can't get enough of you..." Jungkook purrs, using his grip to press his groin against Taehyung's. Tae moans, his mind fuzzy with lust from the friction on his cock. He can feel his body reacting, and yet he doesn't care. He wants more. He wants to feel what he's always witnessed in the mortal world: passion and desire. Jungkook is just as eager as Taehyung, biting and sucking along Tae's collarbone as the smaller boy squirms in his grip. Dark hickeys blossom all over his neck, Jungkook's hands travelling up and under Taehyung's shirt, his fingers stroking soft skin while Taehyung's fingers dig into Jungkook's back. He can't keep up with the unrelenting grinding of their hips, Jungkook's intoxicating kisses, and the teasing fingers moving up to his sensitive nipples. He throws his head back, whimpers and moans slipping from his lips as he wants more.

"Jungkook...please," Taehyung pleads, not caring that he's begging or that he's going to lose himself in human pleasures. He wants Jungkook. He needs to feel him more than just this shallow teasing. His long fingers tangle themselves in Jungkook's messy hair, tugging on it when the artist nips on Taehyung's earlobe.