Chapter Eleven: The Fae

Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long to write; I have had one of the craziest weeks...anyways the image above is a reference to what Taehyung looks like now that his hair changed colors.

I hope you enjoy the chapter!

...

Jungkook wakes up the next morning, his eyes heavily fluttering open as sunlight drifts into the dark room from a crack in the thick curtains. He goes to rub his eyes with his right hand, yet something heavy keeps him immobile. He glances down at the pink head laying on his chest, the rosy tendrils messily blocking Taehyung's cute face. Yet it isn't Tae's lanky body that's keeping him in place. It is a pearly white wing with silver swirls that's tucked over him and Taehyung like a blanket.

"Woah," Jungkook breathes, sliding his hand out from under his covers to stroke Taehyung's wings. He can't help himself. The wing trembles under his touch, yet it is soft. It feels too fragile to really do much good; too light and delicate to hold Taehyung in flight. He keeps stroking the wing; shocked, curious, and so so amused by the situation. Taehyung is a fairy. He's a fucking fairy. They really do exist.

"Holy shit," Jungkook groans, rubbing his eyes and forehead, "I can't believe it..."

Taehyung wakes with a whimper, rubbing his cheek against Jungkook's warm bare chest. His long lashes flutter as his eyes open, glancing up at Jungkook with a grin on his swollen lips.

"Good morning," Taehyung sleepily purrs, stretching against the artist's body. His wings flutter lazily, the movement catching Jungkook's attention.

"I can't believe you're real..." he mumbles, confusing the fatigued fairy.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm—oh willow's bark!!" Taehyung curses, for he didn't notice his wings at first. He forgot they sprouted last night amidst all the pleasure. He goes to hop off the bed, yet Jungkook doesn't want him running from him anymore. He wants answers.

"No, no you don't!" Jungkook grabs one of Taehyung's wings near the base, and instantly the fairy cries out, falling into Jungkook's arms.

"Why—why would you do that?" Taehyung stammers, his cheeks flushed and body trembling. Jungkook pulls Taehyung onto his lap, forcing the fairy to straddle his muscular thighs while facing him.

"Are they sensitive?" Jungkook ignores Taehyung's pout as he strokes along his wings, causing him to blush even brighter.

"It...it feels like when you pull my hair..." Taehyung whispers, and Jungkook smirks as memories of last night come back to him. The moans and gasps that slipped from Taehyung's lips as Jungkook roughly tugged on his silky locks played through the artist's mind, and his smirk widens.

"Oh is that so...?" Jungkook retorts and Taehyung gulps, his lower body already sore from the night before.

"Jun...Jungkook..." he whimpers when Jungkook's long fingers continue to pet his wings in a way that has his mind fuzzy with lust and desire.

"Yes, baby?"

"Can...can you stop? I can't think when you—ah!!" Jungkook flips Taehyung on the bed, leaning over the fairy as his wings tremble out to the side of him. Jungkook wedges himself between Taehyung's long legs, admiring his fresh, glowing, skin marred only by the dark purple hickeys Jungkook gave him last night. Jungkook admires everything about Taehyung; he is perfection.

He's also not human.

"So, Taehyung, why not tell me about fairies?" Jungkook asks, stroking rough calloused hands down Taehyung's legs, his flawless skin soft and smooth.