Epilogue

Taehyung wakes the next morning wrapped in spectacular warmth and fully content. His eyes flutter open, chest pressed firmly to bare abs and eyes level with broad, muscular, pecs. Two warm arms engulf his small waist, and he sighs lightly. He blinks a couple times, tilting back his platinum head to look at the sleeping face next to him. Jungkook. He can't believe he came back after all this time. He came back and he apologized. He loves him just as much as Taehyung loves Jungkook. It makes Tae's heart patter loudly in his chest and his nimble fingers instantly stroke Jungkook's ebony locks off of his face. The small gesture has Jungkook's eyes immediately opening, concern burning through them as he sits up, his hand on Taehyung's waist tightening slightly.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Jungkook asks groggily. Taehyung smiles sweetly and kisses Jungkook's sleepy lips.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just happy," Taehyung purrs and Jungkook laughs, laying back down next to Taehyung as he pulls him into his arms.

"I'm glad that you're happy...you know...I was afraid you would reject me after what I put you through..." Jungkook murmurs, kissing the top of Taehyung's head gently. Taehyung nuzzles his cheek against Jungkook's side, his lips inches away from Jungkook's as he wraps his arms around his human lover.

"There's no way I could've hated you enough to reject you...you mean too much to me. Every time I thought about you, I was worried you would never forgive me for what I did. I knew the risk...I knew—"

"It's in the past, love...let's keep it there. Chaos isn't going to affect us any longer. Your wings will grow back stronger than ever. I know they will," Jungkook interjects when he feels Taehyung start to upset himself. He smiles softly at Jungkook before leaning in and kissing him again.

"Thank you..." Taehyung whispers and Jungkook smiles brightly.

"I should be saying that to you..." he murmurs and Taehyung just giggles, letting Jungkook pull him into an embrace of pure love and trust and forgiveness. There's nothing they can't defeat together, and they couldn't be happier than they are now, sharing this moment with each other.

...

King Jin stands on the balcony of his palace, overlooking his Fae Realm. It has been a full year since Taehyung and Jungkook defeated Chaos. A full year since Namjoon has gained his true heart back and darkness was banished from this world. The woods in the distance—ones that were once burnt, blackened, and charred are now blossoming again, a deep mossy green coating the old wood as new life begins. That is how it should be. There is a cycle to everything and the old story—the old pain—has come to an end.

Jimin and Suga have made amends, not so much as lovers, but as friends. Suga needs time to get over the torture, and Jimin has agreed to give him the space he needs since he was there when Jimin was first purified. Jungkook and Taehyung have fixed their issues and have been going stronger than ever. And he—

"What are you doing out here, love?" a deep voice chimes as two warm arms wrap around his waist. Jin smiles as he's pulled back against Namjoon's chest, the heat from him radiating through Jin's thin royal blue shirt.

"Just thinking...you?" Jin simply murmurs as Namjoon plants a kiss to his shoulder.

"Just admiring..."

"The kingdom?"

"No. You," Namjoon's words cause a blush to flare on Jin's cheeks and he elbows him.

"Cheesy sap," he teases before Namjoon smirks and kisses Jin's lush lips, the moment momentarily stunning the king. It's taken him weeks to get used to Namjoon's touch again, and almost a solid month for his kiss. Namjoon has been patient and kind, understanding every one of Jin's neurosis.

"I'm your cheesy sap,"

"I...I spoke with Taehyung today," Jin changes the subject, leaning back into Namjoon's warm grasp, "He's going to fly,"

"His wings are finally healed?"

"Ye—"

"WOOOOHOOO!!!!" The cry echoes through the valley as a fairy shoots sky bound, large black wings carrying him higher and higher into the bright blue morning. Jin and Namjoon both watch as Taehyung twirls and plummets through the air, his new wings giving him a freedom he didn't have before. It seems fitting to Jin that even though Taehyung's love was found in the darkness of Jin's own story, it was that love that ended up saving them all. The cycle of Chaos has come to an end, and now—as far as he knows—they all can live happily ever after.

The End!!

Hello everyone! I know this ending is a bit weak, however thank you guys for reading my story, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I plan to work more on my other stories now, and will hopefully have another chapter soon. This weekend is my grandfather's funeral, so I may be a bit slow writing and editing stuff.

Love you all!

~Alice~