15: "Keerti"

Keerti was feeling suffocated in the lift.She beated the doors many times with her heavy breathing & shouted for help but no response came.

K(with heavy breathing)-Plzz open the door.I can't breathe. Plzzz Help Help.

It was 15 min she was in.Now she was not able stand see & breathe. She was feeling dizzy.
In no time she FAINTED.
Meanwhile Naksh was waiting for him.
Two girls passed by him and said-Yrr ye Mr Naksh Singhania itne hot kyu hai
Girl2-Rehn de yrr Hamri kismat m nhi hai.
The giggled and went off.

Naksh- Aree 20 min se zyada hone wale hai.Ye Ms Hottie ab tak aayi kyu nhi.
He waited for another 10 min & then he went to see her.
Naksh- Ye lift toh band hai abb stairs se Jaana padhega.
He reached on the floor saw servants going.
Naksh- Ms Keerti kaha hai
Servant- Sir vo toh kab ki chli gyi. Sir hum jae vo ajj mere beta ka bday hai.
Naksh allowed them.
Naksh- Keerti kaha gyi hogi.
He was so much worried & tensed bout her.It was clearly seen on his face.By this he remembered about the lift.
Naksh- Ohh god kahi Keerti lift m toh nhi.
He rushed down for the guard.He saw guard on 2 floor & stopped.
Naksh(in tension)-Ye lift kab se band hai.
Guard- Sir adhe gnte se jyada ho gya.
Naksh- Aree lift khole usle andr Keerti hai. Jldi(in anger).
Guard went to bring the keys.
Naksh- Oh no Keerti toh claustrophobic hai.Pata nhi kaise hogi
Guard bought the keys and opened the door-Sir lift 7 floor pr hai.
Naksh- Chlo fir.
They rushed to the floor & opened the lift.Naksh saw Keerti fainted & shouted "Keerti".He in a hurry picked her up in his arms & said the guard to open his house gate with spare key. Keesh reached the floor and in the house.He laid her on his bed.Naksh was so much worried & tensed.He was rubing her hands.
Naksh- Keerti plzz udd jao.Mujhe mt darao plz Keerti.
He was having fear with love in his eyes.
N-Keerti plzz. Kya Karu? Dadi ko call krta.Vahi Bata paengi.
Naksh called dadi-Are Naksh tum ab tak paunche nhi.
Naksh- Dadi vo Keerti na behosh ho gayi hai.
Dadi-Kyaa kese??
Naksh-Dadi vo claustrophobic hai aur vo lift m band ho gayi.Ab vo ankhe khol hi nhi rhi mujhe bahut zyada tension ho rhi hai mai kya Karu dadi.
Dadi-Naksh vo saas le rhi hai.

Dadi-Vo saas le rahi hai na
Naksh- Ji haa dadi
Dadi-Fir thik hai bss uske hath rub krte raho & dhyan Rakho ki use hawa ache se mil rhi ho.Vo apne aap uth jaegi.
Naksh- Ji dadi. Thank u
Dadi-Khayal rakho uska
They hung up the call.Naksh was doing the same.He was adoring her with care & love in his eyes.
N-Keerti tum itni achi kyu ho.Jb tum mere pas hoto hu toh aisa kyu lagta hai sb thik hai.Kyu mai tumpe ghusa nhi kr pata.Kyu tumari masumiat aur hasi pe pigal jata hu.Pata nhi ye kya hai pr jo bhi hai mujhe ye zindagi br chaiye.Mujhe tum chaiye.
He said the with love care affection in his eyes.He was smiling & was rubbing his hands while saying all this.
N-Plzzz Keerti jldi udd jao.Mujhe aur tension mt do.
He rubbed his hand with care for atleat 1 hr. He was feeling sleepy. He tried to be still and woke but he was not able to. He slept on the chair with his head bend onto Keerti's stomach.He slept like a inocent child on his stomach.

In an hour Keerti woke up & saw Naksh like that(on her).
Keerti first remembered how she fall in the lift & assumed what must happened.
K-Awww Mr cutie bilkul bache ki tarah so rhe hai.Kitne pyari lg rhe hai.Kahi mujhe apse pyaar toh nhi ho gya.
She blushed after saying this. She tried to get up but she can't as Naksh's head was on her stomach.
She smiled & caressed his hairs.
K-Naksh mujhe aap hamesha aise hi chaiye.Hamesha mere pass. I can't afford u going away from me. But ab apko yaha se uthana hoga taki m Pani le sako.
She tried & made him sleep on the bed.In this process Naksh opened his eyes but was sleepy so closed & slept at that moment only.Keerti was holding his hand to make him lie on his bed but was unable to remove as Naksh hold it tightly.
.
So Naksh was on his bed with his & her hands holded together under his head and Keerti was on floor with her one hand with Naksh and her other caressing his hairs.The moment was much romantic.Keerti smiled hard seeing his cuteness & she also slept in the position caressing his hairs.
.
PRECAP- Keesh embarrassment & friendship 🙈😂💘
____________________________________

Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें