29: Unknown Confession

.

Next day..

Both got ready and reached office..
The day went normal but not the night..

It was 9:30 and time to leave..

Keerti was standing on the main door waiting for her cab with some files in her hands....

Naksh came and saw her..

"Keerti come I will drop u.." He said with a smile..

"No sir actually cab already book KR di hai and it's on the way.. Just 2 min.. So it's okk.." She too replied with a smile..

"Oh ok.. " He said with the same smile and bid her a goodbye but his heat didn't...

.

Soon her cab arrived and both went off in their vehicles..

Naksh on his way when he found someone sitting at the back through rare view mirror..
It applied break and found Keerti sitting there but he blinked his eyes in astonishment and the next moment she was not there...

He again started in drive but in confusion..

"Naksh are u imaging her.." He asked his heart who was already in love with her and he too knew about his love now...

While Keerti in Cab..

"Oh shoot.. Ye toh Kal ki meeting wali file hai.. Sir need this I have to give him now.." She said and asked the driver to move at his place..

.

Naksh reached at his place (home)..

He greeted everyone and spend some time with them which he nowdays do everyday..

Whole this while he was thinking about Keerti..

"Dadi Mai fresh up ho kr aata hu.. Dinner k liye.." He said and got up for the stairs...

Aa Aa..Aa Aa...Aa Aa..Aa Aa.. Aa..

Naksh started climbing stairs thinking of Keerti and cars incident.. He entered his room and saw a girl sitting at the edge of the bed...

Na Hai Yeh Pana
Na Khona He Hai
Tera Na Hona, Jaane
Kuyn Hona He Hai

"Excuse me.." Naksh called and the girl turned.. He was yet again shocked seeing Keerti there.. She was smiling and he was completely shocked.. His coat fall on the floor which he was holding due the confusion..
He shifted his gaze from her and picked up his coat and again the next moment she disappeared...

Tum Se Hi Din Hota Hai
Surmayi Shaam Aati Hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Har Ghadi Saans Aati Hai
Zindagi Kehlati Hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi

"What the heck Naksh.. She is not here..." He sat and patted his forehead..

"I think I need a shower.." He thought and went to his cupboard...

He opened the cupboard and took out a white t shirt..
He was about to close the cupboard when he noticed Keerti standing leaning on the wall behind the cupboard gate..

Na Hai Yeh Pana
Na Khona Hi Hai
Tera Na Hona, Jaane
Kuyn Hona Hi Hai

She looked at the shirt and made a bad expressions.. Then she pointed to a off white greyish t shirt and smiled...

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें