32: Family Fight

The target I gave for the last chapter is  still not completed even after waiting so long. But still I updated. If you guys are not doing your work by voting that doesn't mean I will also not do my work of updating.
Now I will update according to the time I will get. And by this I mean almost daily as I have to complete these stories to publish my new stories.

And I have good news. I got admission in Delhi University a week ago. Thank you for your support and blessings.  You guys have waited so long just because of my 12 and now that I scored well and got admission I am thanking you all. 💜

Naksh's Pov

"What a wonderful performance. Now this is what magical voice means" The anchor said in her cheerful voice. 

The program was going awesome ass. Everything was so perfect and amazing and each and every friend of mine was praising me every now and then. But all these praises and credit goes to my angel.

But where is she. I have not seen her since the program started. 

"And now ladies and gentlemen there is a sweet dance performance. A message from one heart to another. So please welcome this performer with a great loud applause" The anchor said and the lights went dim. And what I saw next was my life.

[A THOUSAND YEARS]

Keerti was dancing so gracefully and plus the lyrics, I was zoned out into a completely different world. World of love, happiness, peace and her.  She was looking at me the whole time making me completely crazy for her by each passing second. My love increased double for her by seeing how special I am to you and how much she care for me.

She completed her performance and the whole room got filled with cheers and claps. But her eyes were not on me. They were looking at the other corner and were manifesting fear and nervousness. 

I looked at the direction and I saw a man in his early 50's looking furiously at her. Do I know him? He looks familiar. Oh! He is Manish Goenka, Keerti's father.

Keerti descended the stage and went backstage and her father to followed her. What is happening? Why was her father so angry? I got concerned for her and to went backstage.

"Dad please" Keerti was almost in tears while her dad was being a cold hearted person.

"This was not expected from you Keerti" He said and walked out of venue while she was pleading him to stop and listen.

"Keerti" I called her and she looked at me. She ran towards me and hugged me pouring her tears out making my heart sink.

"Nak-naksh he is not ev-even listening to me" She stammered while sobbing. I shushed her and hugged her back tightly.

"KEERTI" We both heard his dad shouting from outside.

"Are you coming or should I leave by myself" His voice echoed in the room and she looked at me with moist eyes.

I nodded and gestured her to go. She quickly ran towards the door and turned. She looked at me with trembling mouth and quickly went. 

What has just happened? I was so happy and overwhelmed by her sweet gestures and now I am worried and nervous about why her father is behaving like this. And the catch here is this all of this happened in just 10 min.

Keerti's Pov

Dad and I were sitting in the car. Whole journey was silent. I was looking outside the window whole time while he was passing death glares to me in between.

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें