35: Tuesday-The 18th

Keerti's pov

My world flipped hearing this confession. I have known him for more than 6 months now and I didn't know this major detail about him. Why didn't he share this with me? My mouth was slightly open in shock.

After a long pause I whispered "What?"

"Yes it is true" He said and sat on the bed pinching the bridge of his nose.

I stood there silently waiting for him to tell me the full details. Noticing my body posture and silence he heaved and said.

"Tuesday the 18th worst day of my life. Naira has just returned from her hostel and me, mom, Naira and Mamu and Mami were coming back to Udaipur after picking her up." He said and forwarded his hand towards me. I looked at it and gave it to him. He smiled slightly with tearing beaming in his eyes. He pulled me slowly and made me sit on his lap. He inhaled me deeply and continued.

"She was just 20 and she wanted to come into a living relationship with his boyfriend as she said. Mom and all supported as they thought the boy was good and from a nice family and all this is normal these days. If she will live with him it will benefit both of them, they will get to know more and deeply about each other and can take future decisions very easily. And I just can't agree. I can't let my sister be with a man like this whom I don't know fully. I don't know his intentions. I know these things are in trend and are of no harm if you and your family agree and you might be thinking that I am a backward guy, but no I am not. I am just too overprotective for my family and I don't want them to land in some trouble. We were arguing on this where I was completely disagreeing and my mother and all were just humming yes and positive things. But life is not positive and happy all the time. In this argument my mind got diverted and I couldn't see the truck that was coming. The moment I saw it was late and while turning the car towards right my car door opened and I slipped out while my mother, Naira, mami and Mamu with the car fell in the narrow ditch. I couldn't save them when I was there. They all died in front of me and I was helplessly looking at the car and was hearing their screams" He had tears in his eyes. I couldn't feel the heaviness in his heart. How much effort he was taking to tell me the incident without breaking down.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I tried to ask clearly but it came out as a whisper.

"I was scared that I would lose you also" He said his head bowed down.

"Naksh, stop thinking about things in this way. If life is not happy and prosperous all the time then it's not negative and sad also." I said sitting just beside him.

"I know but I don't want to remember that dreadful night again" He said and I hugged him.

"By the way why are you asking this all of the sudden" He asked and panicked.

I definitely cannot tell Naksh the truth. What reason should I give now?

"Nothing particular. After reading the article I was just curious." I said and he nodded his head.

"Now don't think about all this we are going to get married soon. We have to plan all the stuff. I can't believe it happened so easily" I jumped and hugged him.

His breath hitched and we both fell on bed. I was on top of him and we both giggled. He is like poetry to my empty life and I love to listen to his words everytime, everyday and every moment.

"Someone is being too touchy these days" He said, breaking the chain of my thoughts.

I made a "Ok so what will do" face and he bursted into laughter.

"Can you please stop laughing. We have so much to do" I said, still in the same position.

"Yes we have a lot to do" He said, flipping us and being the top of me now.

His lips touched mine in ecstasy. Shiver ran through me and I closed my eyes. My hands tugged his hairs while he held my cheeks and face rigid, not letting any of us to stop. His one hand left my cheek and went to my navel. He was slowly pulling my tee upwards and a moan escaped my mouth between the kisses. By this I could feel his hardness making my abdomen twitched by the sensation.

We heard a coughing sound at the door causing us to stop.

"Don't you both know about the lock system?" Amyra said and Amish pouted.

"Amyra, Passion, desire. You won't understand" He said and they laughed hard and hi hfied.

We both got up and looked at them or rather glared at them.

"Don't, okay. We are here to call her. Manish uncle is going so" Amish said and we both looked at each other.

"You guys are getting married in two weeks. Whole life guys" Amyra said and I passed a fake smile and she understood it.

"Let's go." I said but Naksh back hugged me.

"She is coming" He said and they both closed the door and left.

He nuzzled my nape and I gasped. "Nakshhhh" I whispered and his grip tightened.

"How am I gonna survive this damn two weeks?" He said inhaling me.

"Like you survived your whole life" I said turning and he grinned, pecking me.

We both went down holding hands and smiling. This is happening. He stole my heart so I am stealing his last name.

PRECAP- WEDDING

NOTE:- HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE. I KNOW MY UPDATE IS VERY LATE SORRY FOR THAT. I AM WRITING THIS NOTE TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE ABOUT THE FUNCTIONS AND WEDDING IN DETAILS. IT WILL BE UNNECESSARY. THE WEDDING WILL BE LIKE EVERY OTHER GRAND WEDDING WITHOUT ANY HURDLES GUYS AND FURTHER STORY IS MORE IMPORTANT. SO IMAGINE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING YOU CAN <3

Thank you 💜
VANSHIKA 🏳️‍🌈

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें