24: Naksh v/s Goons

Both took their belongings and left the office..

They sat in Naksh's car and drove off to Anshu's house....
.
.
.
.

They stopped at the main road as Anshu's house was in a small road (gully) in which Naksh's car cannot enter..

Both (Keesh) stepped out of the car...
Anshu was in Keerti's arm..

Both were walking on the silent road passing smiles to each other..

They were just about to reach when a group of goons blocked their ways..

"Naaakkshh" Keerti shouted in panic..

"Keerti back.." He protected Keerti while hiding her behind him..

"Kya chaiye tumhe.." Naksh asked while they just laughed..

"Tumhare pass jo kch bhi hai humne de do.. " One of the goon said taking out a knife..

"Stay away.. Hum tumhe kch nhi denge..." Naksh said in rage..

"Kyu pange le Raha hai.. Paise jyada important hai ya tere Biwi bacche ki Jaan.." Same goon said looking at Keerti and Anshu..

While Keesh looked at each other listening to this statement..

Both were looking at each other ignoring what goons were saying..

On this they became angry.. and attached Naksh...

They punched him..

He fall down on the floor saying "Keerti tum Anshu Ko ghr chhod do.."

Keerti cried and ran to his house.. He dropped him quickly and went to Naksh..

On her return she saw Naksh fighting with those goons and beating them harshly..

She also saw blood coming out of his lips and forehead..

In no time she ran towards him and kicked one of the goons and shouted..

"Stay away from him.. Age Naksh Ko Kisi ne bhi haath lagaya na toh main muh todh dungi... Tango pe Jane layak nhi chodungi.. kya Laga ki akele log hai toh pakad loge.. Aisa haal Karungi ki apni generation aage nhi badha paunge.. Bhago yaha se.." She was so much angry seeing Naksh's blood..

Most of the goons ran away seeing her rage..

While last two goons ran after saying
"Ek baat toh saale.. Teri Biwi tujhse pyaar bahut krti hai.. Tere upar halki si kharoch kya dekhi pagal ho gayi ye..."

"Par beta glt Kiya.. abb apni iss khubsurati ke pitare Ko saja ke rakhiyo.. Iski toh hum hum chodenge nhi..Tu humare boss Ko nahi Janta.." Last goon said this to Naksh pointing towards Keerti..

While all this Naksh was blossoming his inner feelings for Keerti more and more..
But the last words made him angry as well as protective..
.

All of them ran away..

"Haa.. haa dekh lenge jo krna hai kr Lena.." While Keerti said with same rage..

And Naksh smiled to this..

Keerti saw him and gave a not so good look..

"Tumne lagi hai aur tum hass rahe ho.. Chlo Gandhi Mai tumhari bandage krti Hu.." She made him stand..

They walked to the car..
In the car Keerti was doing Naksh's bandage and unknowingly tears started shedding from her eyes..

"Keerti aise roo mat kch nhi hua hai kisi Ko.." He tried to calm her down but failed..

"Vaise pata nahi kyu sab hum ya toh couple ya fir lovers samaj rahe hai.." He tried one more time and this time she laughed with her teary eyes..

.

She did his bandage and both drove off..

He stopped the car at her apartment..

"Keerti tomorrow I'll pick you up.." Naksh said..

"No it's okk.." before she could complete..

"No.. I'll unhone kaha hai sir they will do something.. I don't want them to hurt u.. " He said this with a pure feeling wali smile..

She smiled back at this and hugged him in excitement..

"Okk.. Mr cutie.." She said with the same smile..

"Okk.. what??." He asked in shock..

"Naksh.. Naksh..." She realised what she said..

"I think I should go.." She quickly went and disappeared to avoid her blush and embarrassment..

"Mr cutie.." He smiled..
.

Naksh reached his house.. and saw everyone waiting for him..

"Naksh ye kya hua.." said Naitik immediately seeing his wound..

"Kch bhi Papa.. Bas thodi si chhot lagi thi.. But no worries.. Keerti me first aid kit di.." He said relifed them ..

"Ohho.. Bhabhi ne.." Amyra teased him..

While all burst out laughing..

"Accha Maine dinner office Mai hi kr Liya hai... So I will not eat anything aao sab log bhi rest kariye.." He said with a big smile..

He said good Night to everyone and was about to climb the stairs but stopped listening Keerti's name from Naitik..

He stood there and heard everything the said..

"Ek baat batau badi ma.. jitna acche se Keerti Naksh Ko smajati hai aur handle krti hai hum me se koi bhi kr pata.. Shyd Akshara krti thi aise.. Jitna khush aur lively Naksh uske sath rehte hai kisi k sath nhi rehte..
Even I feel ki his din vo yaha ruki thi.. uss din ye ghr kitna khiil Gaya tha.. Iss ghr Mai bahi Jaan aa gayi thi jo naira aur Akshara k time pr thi.. Ya fir usse bhi zyada.... Mujhe bhi pata aage kya hone wala hai but I feel and pray ki Jo bhi ho Naksh aur Keerti dono saath aur khush rahe.." Naitik showed out his feeling while Naksh was just listening this..

He smiled and felt relaxed.. these words of Naitik gave a bundle of happiness and a unknown feeling of love... He just want whatever Naitik said and wanted should come out to be true one day..

.
.
.

.
.
.

PRECAP- Kidnapped 😱

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
.

____________________
Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें