25: She is saved

He smiled and felt relaxed.. these words of Naitik gave a bundle of happiness and a unknown feeling of love... He just want whatever Naitik said and wanted should come out to be true one day..
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning Naksh woke up and got ready for the work.. He did his breakfast and bid his family a good bye...

.
He called Keerti..

"Keerti Mai 10 min Mai pahunchne wala hu..." He said..

"Naksh aapko ye sab krne ki zarurt nhi thi.. I will.." Before she could complete he interepted her..

"Keerti..." He replied in a bit annoying voice...

"Accha okk.. but aap mujhe lane Mai miloge.." She said..

"Par kyu.." He asked..

"Kyuki Mai bhi chahti ki koi Hume society k bahr dekhe.. u know aunties & all.. islei.." She replied in concerned way..

"Okk then come out fast.. I am there.." He said while stopping his car..

"Abhi aayi.." She said and hung the call..

Within 5 min she came down and saw his car..

Naksh also saw her and came out of the car..

Both smiled seeing each other..
Keerti was waving at him..

She started moving towards him ...

Just then a van blocked her way and she was pulled inside forcefully leaving her purse on the floor....

Naksh stood there as within 15 sec Keerti vanished from there and he was standing there in shock...

"Keeerrrtiii..." He shouted on the road and ran behind the van...

He couldn't match the speed of the van and was left there alone on the road shouting her name...

"Oh my god.. zarur ye kal vale Gunday honge.. abb kya Karu.. commissioner sir Ko call... nhi Abhi kch pata nahi hai.. Kya Karu..." He panicked..

He got back to his car and drove on the same route..

"Keerti Plzz Kahi mil jaao.. I swear Mai tumhe kabhi nahi Jane dunga.. Hamesha Apne pass rakhunga Plzz .." He was tensed...

It was 12:30 and Naksh received a call..

"Hello.." said Naksh..

"Yaad toh honge hum..nhi bhi hai toh apni Biwi ke liye yaad kr le.." Said someone on the other side..

"Kya chaiye tumhe.."said Naksh in rage..

"Arre tum toh badi jldi point pr aa gye.. chlo fir hum bhi time waste nhi krte hai... Hume 20 lakh chaiye.." The goon said..

"Thik tumhe mil jayenge Lekin usse kch nhi hona chahiye.." He said in the same rage..

"Ha ha.. Hume pata hai ki tu apni Biwi se bahut pyaar Krta hai...Hume usse kch nhi hone denge.. le bat kr le usse..." He removed the tape from Keerti's mouth...

"Na..ksh.." said Keerti while puffing..

"Keerti.. Keerti tum thik ho na.. don't worry...Keerti say something.." Naksh said while puffing as well as panicked..

While she just hmmmed..

"Itni der baat nahi krne dete..Boss mana krte hai.." The goon said..

"Chlo Aaj tumhe boss se milwa denge..Raat ko paunch Jane kile pe.." He said and cutted the call..

"Raat Ko kyu... Hello hello..." Naksh immediately drove to the bank took the money and the place..

He stayed there till night waiting for her...

.

.

It was 9:40 and the same van came..

Naksh stood in front of his car.. He dropped the bag on the floor and said..

"Ye lo tumhare paise.. mujhe Keerti do.." Shouted Naksh..

"Naksh sir aap.."Said the boss goon..

"Birju tum.. "shouted Naksh..

"Arre nalayko.. ye Naksh sir kinki Biwi ke aaye vahi Naksh sir jiski vajah se tere ghar Mai khana aata hai.." He said while hitting one of the goon..

"Naksh sir mujhe maaf kr dijea.." He came out of the van and touched his feet...

"Arre utho... Keerti kaha hai.." He asked..

"Aree bhabhi ji ki bahr laao.." Said the boss..

Goon made Keerti come out.. They removed the tapes and ropes....

She saw Naksh and ran towards him..

She jumped on him nd hugged him tightly.. It was a tight bone crushing hug.. she was sobbing while feeling him...

Naksh also hugged her to pacify her but she was in fear..

"Keerti inhone tumhare saath kch Kiya toh nahi.." He asked her..

She nodded no but was still hugging her with same intensity...

"Sir Hume maaf kr do.." The boss said while folding his hands..

"Thik hai.. aur ye paise bhi le jaao... Aur baayi glti ki hai toh saza bhi milega.." Naksh said while looking at them hugging her..

"Sir nhi sir.." The boss almost cried..

"Aur tumhare saza ye hai ki aaj se tum Keerti ki protection karoge.. aur agar Keerti ki kch bhi hua toh...." Before he could complete..

"Nhi sir bhabhi ko kch nhi hoga..." They said and nodded..

Naksh orders them to go.. They went from there while Keerti was still sobbing , shivering and hugging him...

"Keerti..." Naksh called him..

To this Keerti hugged him more tightly..

"Keerti you are fine nothing has happened.." He tried to pacify her..

She hugged him more tightly after this...

"Keerti Mai tumhe kch nhi hone deta.. kisi ke bhi sath kch bhi kr skta Lekin tumhe kch nhi honge Dunga kabhi bhi.. tum hamesha mera pass aise hi rahogei... U will be my near to my heart like now.." Naksh said with his pure feeling...

Keerti looked up still hugging him(not the intensily) .. he could see tears in her eyes..

He kissed her hairs insuring the statement..

She smiled and hugged him...

"Chale..." said Naksh..

Keerti nodded and got separated..
.

They both sat into the car and drove off..

In the car..

"Naksh aap in logo Ko bhi jante hai.." Keerti asked looking at him..

"Haa.. vo kabhi kabhi log deals Mai paise dene k liye mana krte hai.. Toh they guyss help me.." said Naksh while driving..

Keerti smirked at this... And smiled at her cuteness and innoceny..

.

In the whole ride Keerti was looking at him.. Remembering his lines that he said.. there all moments..

.

This was the best journey she ever had till now...
.

.

PRECAP- I love u Naksh ♥️

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

.

Give Ur views 💟
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Keep smiling ❤️
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Vanshika this side 💕
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें