black magic.

BLACK MAGIC

"While those around her wilted and perished,

she blossomed and took over the world."

SUMMARY

Sunghoon Myeong was a modest person who always tried his best to give to those in need. When his daughter was handed to him, he had no idea she had even existed. His ex-girlfriend had knocked on his door and thrusted this small being into his arms with nothing but her birth certificate and a blanket. It was then and there that he decided this little girl would only be given the best.

Sara Myeong grew up poor. While New York was well known for it's skyscrapers and lit up city at night, Sara had grown in a cramped apartment in Koreatown. With her and her father working hard to pay the necessities, Sara hadn't really known anything as lavish as the movies usually portray. That was kept to Tony Stark and those in his wealth class.

Despite her lifestyle, Sara tried her hardest to achieve the highest grades while also caring for those around her. From volunteering in animal shelters to simply helping an elder woman with her groceries, Sara tried to rack up good karma, only praying that one day her life would change for the better.

In her entire eighteen years of life, Sara had never been anything but ordinary. However, on her birthday she had begun to gain things while losing others.

When a video of her unfortunately stumbles into SHIELD's hands, Sara is snatched from her ordinary life to one of gods and aliens and superheroes who seem to know exactly what they're doing. Sara, out of her comfort zone, feels the bitterness and anger build up in her. It isn't really a surprise when a connection to a mischievous god is the only thing to give her relief.