chapter sixteen.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

【CHAPTER SIXTEEN】

Malekith and Amora leave, their figures shrinking in the distance as the large creature and other elves turn to the group. Thor stands, his form tense and grip on his hammer tight as he stares at all his foes. Sara is still staring after Amora, a deep rage curling up in her.

Malekith's minions block their immediate way to their foes and Thor huffs in anger, giving Mjolnir a twirl. He marches his way through the horde of foes, knocking them from side to side. Loki lifts himself off of the women and helps them onto their feet, Sara keeping a hold of Jane's elbow to keep her onto her feet. When Thor begins to get too close to Malekith and Amora, the giant bull man tosses something into the air. Loki notices it first and pushes both Sara and Jane to the ground.

Sara hisses as her hands scrape against the rough ground, not realizing that her bonded was currently getting sucked into a black hole in the sky. Thankfully, Thor notices his brother predicament and knocks into him, pushing him out of the way of the hole. They stand up, leaning on each other and Sara once again pulls Jane to her feet, helping the woman stand.

Sara narrows her eyes as she notices Amora and Malekith making their way up into their ship. Thor must notice the same thing because he yells out in anger and flies towards them, his hammer swinging.

Sara.

She spins around and notices the minions surrounding Loki. She narrows her eyes at him, seeing his thoughts and plan spiral around in his head. She refuses to let him do it. "Loki, don't you dare!"

Setting Jane down, she rushes at the group of ugly white elves. They turn to her and raise their weapons in defense, but they can't hold their own against her purple fury. She raises both hands and with glowing hands, twists her wrists, watching as the minions necks follow the motion. Their bodies hit the floor simultaneously. She's breathing heavily, anger and hate bubbling up inside of her like a volcano waiting to erupt.

"Loki, watch over Jane while I save Thor," Sara says. Bubbling, bubbling, bubbling, bubblingbubblingbubblingbubbling. Loki opens his mouth to say something, but Sara is no fool. She's seen the plan in Loki's head, she knows what he is about to do. "You'll rule Asgard, Loki, but I refuse to watch you die."

She gives him no time to respond. With a rush of power, she flies towards the creature pummeling Thor into the ground. She lands behind him softly, but it wouldn't matter. She's brimming with power, bubbling with it. With a brutal yell, she flings out both hands and watches as the creature goes flying in the air. It growls in anger and pushes itself back onto its feet, huffing. She yells again and begins to lose herself into breaking the creature apart. She throws balls of energy again and again and again and again, until she is standing above him, her right hand curled towards him, purple power swirling around them. She stares into its dead eyes and watches it begin to convulse in pain, animalistic yells filling the air.