Chapter 1

You walked down the hall of the same boring school like you always did but today was different it was the first day. Last year you would get lost just trying to find your way to the bathroom this year you knew your way around. You head to your locker only to be found by your former friends the girls you use to be close with, but now they used your secrets against you. You try to unlock your locker but was interrupted by someone tapping your shoulder you turn around only to find the person you hated the most. Emma Keen your used to be bestfriend, she read you diary infront of the whole school. she smirked as you just stared at her, then she spoke "well,well,well, look what we have here the nerdiest most defenceless bitch at school the bottom of the food chain,get ready because this year will be worser then your last" you looked down at the floor ,she lifted your head with her finger, "ohh darling dont be sad be affraid and watch your back cuz theres no room for weaklings like you in high school" she laughed and she walked away with her minions following waiting to obey her at the snap of a finger, god you hated her. You just turned back around unlocking your locker getting you binder and heading to your first class of the year.