Chapter 53

CHAPTER 53

You go backstage and sit down. "/Y/N/ are you alright" Ashton asked walking up to you. "Yea I just didn't think I would break down during the song." You said.  Ashton sat next to you and hugged you. "Its gonna get better I promise." He said. "Why are you being so nice." You asked sniffleing. "your like my little sister and your heartbroken so its my job." He said. "I'm not heartbroken I'm just really sad he wants someone else" you say. "that's the definition of heartbroken." He says. "Speaking of him were is he." You asked. "Hes off with calum to get snacks they should be back soon." He says. "ok" you say.You get up as Luke walks in, he see's you then goes over to you and Ashton. he takes you by surprise when he hugs you. "I am so sorry." He mumbles. " sorry for what?" You asked. "I know the songs about me." He said. "I wish you would have told me, I want to be the one to make you happy not to cause you pain." He said. "You have a girlfriend Luke." You say. "No I don't we broke up." he says. "Why did you break up with her." You ask. "/Y/N/ I love you and only you I always have and I always will." He says. "I love you to." You say. He kisses you and wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. "We're gonna go before things get heated." Calum says. You and Luke pull apart. After the concert you went home and went to bed.