Chapter 58

CHAPTER 58

You pull away from Luke and turn around to see all 5 of them with grins on their faces. "We came to tell you that were gonna be on in 2 minutes." Calum says. "Nice to know you got your shit together Luke." Ashton says. "We'll leave so you guys can continue but if you get caught we cant help you." Calum says. "I hope you calmed down." Luke whispered in your ear. "They're gonna do something I have a feeling they will never let something like this pass." You say. you and Luke go with them you  spend the next 2 minutes on your phone reading fans comments from what you read they're really excited.your called on stage and everyone gets up and goes on stage. You sit between Luke and Beth. He asks everyone questions. "Now its time for the questions everyones been asking these are for /Y/N/ and Luke." He says. The group looks at you and Luke grinning. "Is the song you performed at the concert a couple days ago for Luke? If so does he know?" He asked. "Yes the song is about him and hes not a complete idiot like I though he was he actually  figured it was about him when he heard the first sentences." You say. "Are you guys dating? this one I really want to know." He says. the group once again turn to you and Luke. You just chuckle and blush. Luke bites his lip. "Answer the question because we want to know to." Calum says. "They were actually backstage makingout awhile ago." Micheal says. "Micheal you dumbass." You hear Luke say. "Yea me and Luke are dating." You say.

A/N

this book will end soon and I'm sad about it this was my first book I have every wrote and you guys spent your time to read it and I just don't wanna end it but if I don't it'll be to long I'm ending it at 60-65 no longer than that. Sorry ill be starting

a new fanfic soon its Micheal and Luke.