Chapter 30

Your sitting at the lunch table with Beth and Gretchen you haven't seen Jeff or Emma all day. Then you see Emma walk into the cafeteria. You go to get up but Gretchen pulls you back "/Y/N/ you should even talk to her." She says. You pull your arm back. "I want to talk to her." You say. "Ok just don't do anything you'll regret." She said. "Whatever" you mumbled walking off. "Hey guys look its Mrs.Mute." Emma says as you walk up to her knowing it angered you. "YOU KNOW WHAT EMMA I AM SO DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ITS ENOUGH THAT YOU MAKE MY EVERY FUCKING DAY A LIVING HELL FOR ME BUT YOU SCREW MY BOYFRIEND. ITS ENOGHT THAT YOU DID THAT TO BROOKE BUT DAMN HAVENT YOU LEARNED YOUR SUCH A FUCKING SLUT AND THEN YOU PUT IT ON THE INTERNET  THE ONLY REASON YOUR SO 'POPULAR' IS BECAUSE YOU'RE EASY YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT." you cut off by Jeff "calm down babe" he said. "DONT TOUCH ME AND DONT FUCKING CALL ME BABE WERE THRU JEFF. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY HOPE YOU USED A CONDOM BECAUSE THE RESULT OF HER SLEEPING WITH EVERYONE IS WHY SHE HAS STD'S. SHES A SEX CRAZED BITCH FOR ALL WE KNOW SHE PROBABLY DOES ANIMALS TO HAVE FUN WITH HER BUT JUST KEEP IN MIND YOUR A REBOUND AND NOTHING MORE." By now everyone In The cafeteria is gathered around. "And I dare you to every talk to me or any of my friends again I swear to God ill beat your fucking ass." Emma was surprised at your words but also terrified. You walked back to the lunch table. Beth and Gretchen wide eyed and mouths Hanging open. While Luke who was just seated smirked "that's my girl." He said pulling you into his lap.