Chapter 37

CHAPTER 37

It was the day you've been dreading for the past month the day Luke left for tour. You didn't want to wake up because it would be to hard to say good. You arrived at the airport it was filled with fans held back with ropes. You saw Luke hugging his family and the guys doing the same.When Lukes done you walk over to him. Your eyes already filled with tears as he looked to the floor. Luke pulls you into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you so fucking much." His voice cracking. You instantly broke down sobbing crying into his chest like always have. Only thinking next time you broke he wont be there to tell you its alright and sing to you. "I cant do this." You say. "/Y/N/ don't say that I know you can." He say pulling away and looking at you. you whip your tear with your sleave and snuffle. "I though I could do this but I cant I never knew you meant this much to me,but now your leaving and your my everything I cant live with out you." You say. The fans get quieter every minute they know you and watch you videos to. " don't say that, just remember to be  strong I love you." He says. They call his flight before he leaves you pull him into a hug and kiss him on his lips. You hadn't realise what you were doing until you heard fans cheering. You pull away to see Luke smirking and blushing. He wraps his arms around your waist then kisses you, pulling away to whisper "be strong" in your ear before walking off. You were to focused on him to realize fans were arguing Whether you guys dated or not.  When you walked out the airport you were surrounded by the pops. You quickly walk past them and head home.