Chapter 39

You whip away your tears as you hear the door open and put you head back in your knees. "/Y/N/ are you alright why are you crying." Your mother said rushing over to you. "I'm fine I just wanna be alone." You mumbled. "Your clearly not fine you can tell me anything I'm your mother." She said.  You looked up at her. "Ohh sweetie there's no need to cry." You let out a shaky sigh. "Luke he… has a…… girlfriend now." You said thru the tears. "ohh honey that's not gonna change anything between you guys your his bestfriend." She said. "Its been weeks he hasn't talked to me and after the first time we had sex he said he didnt want it to be a one time thing and… and I'm just so confused." You said whipping the tears away. "honey why don't you just talk to him." She said. "I just not gonna talk to him for a couple weeks or so." You said. "don't do that /Y/N/  instead make him jealous because then he doesn't know your mad at him or that you care." She said. "I do care and how will I make him jealous." You said. "be sexy not slutty because those are to different things and if you ever become a slut I'm telling you right now I'm disowning you." She said. " not sure if you noticed but I cant just post things on the Internet because billions will see." You said. " that's what we want be sexy but don't make it noticeable because then you considered a slut, and do photo shoots in magazines and be interviewed." She said. "You sound Like my manager" you said sniffing. "well I'm not I'm your mother trying to help you." She said. " ok fine ill do it." you said .

A/N

I have no idea wtf I just wrote

Sorry if its sucks (Dick) so yeah I have no idea how long this book is gonna be might be a sequel to it. :/ I also have other Ideas for other fanfic so yeah……