Chapter 33

You go to science and go to your regular spot next to Luke. You got to sit in your chair but Luke pulls you into his lap he wraps his arms around your waist and sets his head on your shoulder. "I saw you video" he whispers in your ear.You chuckle as he kisses your cheek. "Its hard to say this because your being so hot but do you not realise were at school." You say so only he can hear. He frowns as you move off his lap. You hear him sigh and lean over to him. "Luke just wait meet me at my house after school." He smirked. The teacher entered the class and began teaching.

-we all know what happened after school i shouldn't have to explain.

You were laying on your bed with Luke when you heard your parents get home you and Luke hurried to get your clothes on then both went downstairs to greet your parents. "Hey mom and dad" you said adjusting your shirt. "Hey Mr. And Mrs. /Y/last/n. Luke Greeted. "Hey so what did you guys do this afternoon. Your father asked. " Nothing much we studied for our science test you know." You answered. Your father went upstairs while your mother stayed. "You can fool your father but you cant fool me I know what you both did I can tell by the hickey on your neck you lucky your fathers as blind as a bat without his glasses but just use a condom I'm to young for grandkids and I though you to were friends. She said. Shocked by your mothers words it took you a while to answer. " uhh we … are … I think… honesly I don't know what we are but were friends. You said. your mother scofft "friends my ass" she mumble going upstairs.