Chapter 56

CHAPTER 56 "You didn't have to do this Luke." You say. "I felt like I had to after all I put you thru and its an excuse to go to the park." He says giggling. "I love it and I love you." You said catching him of guard and kissing him on the cheek. You take another look around noticing the picnic and red blanket covering the ground and the radio playing all of your favorite songs. "Come on" Luke called. Patting the empty spot on the blanket. "So why did you really do this Hemmings I know it isn't just to make it up to me." You asked. "I really am sorry for what I did." He says. "Well your doing a ggood job making up for it." You say. "Thanks." He says laying on his back. "Want one." He says handing you a small square shaped sandwich. "Sure" you say taking one. You and Luke talk and eat until you finish the food. Luke get up then pulls you up. "race you to the swings." He says running off. "You really are a child inside aren't you." You say running after him. "Get on" he says holding one of the swings. "Ok." You say walking to him. You both swing for a while. You walk back to the blanket with Luke. He lays with his hands behind his head and you copy what he does. "This is all I ever wanted me and you alone for a day to bad its almost over." He says. "This is what everybody wants isn't it?" You ask. "I guess" he says. "Its been great to be away from all the crazy fans,family,and friends."you say. "Lets not forget that their your fans to." He says laughing. You laugh to after aFter a while it gets quiet the Luke breaks the silence "/Y/N/ can I ask you a question?" He asks.

"Sure" you say. "I always wanted to be more than your bestfriend when I was with Kate it took a lot of self control not to say a lot of thing I mean your so beautiful God I can write a whole book about all the cute little things you do and say.anyways I love you so much and I want to be your boyfriend I understand if you say no I get it I'm not perfect but ill try." He says. "Luke I'm not looking for perfection if anything I would rather have a crazy life with you than have a perfect one without you and I love you too. And I have been waiting for this moment so fucking long at one point I didnt think it would never happen. I would love to be your girlfriend and I will except everything that comes with it the good things and the bad things.

.