Chapter 52

CHAPTER 52

Tonight's your concert and your nervous because for the last 3 minutes you'll be on stage on alone performing a song you just wrote and never even had time to practice. Your backstage freaking out. How will Luke react to this? What if he figures out its about him? what do I do? What if I mess up? your stopped in mid thought when Ashton stops you from pacing back and forth. "don't worry you'll do great its a good song." He said. "You haven't even heard it you just read the lyrics." You said. "And the lyrics are great so just calm down." He says. "Ok." You said sitting down. it was the last song before you had the stage to yourself. when you all finished the song Gretchen looked over to you for approval you nodded and she spoke. "Tonight were gonna do something we've never done before /Y/N/ wrote a song and she wants to sing it alone." She says. "We never heard it we're actually excited to hear it." Beth said. "If it sucks we're sorry." She adds. "It doesn't suck." You say. "we're going to stay on stage just incase she backout." She jokes. "Anyways." You say rolling your eyes. " ok here we go." You sigh. "I am the diamond you left in the dust, I am the future you lost in the past. Seems like Id never compare. would notice if I disappeared." your voice was shaky and the rim of your eyes. "You stole the love that I saved for myself and I watched you give it to somebody else. But these scars no longer I hide I found the light you shut inside couldn't love me if you tried." By now you just let the tears roll down your face. Your hair stuck to your wet face and you just moved it out of the way. You. Wiped your tears at the end of the song, waved and said by to the fans and went back stage.