Chapter 5*

*i didn't mean for this to end up the way it did but here we are. Enjoy!

I could hear my own heart in my ears as I walked back. Still, I held my held up high, never letting them see how intimidated I felt.

With a risen brow, I stood there with my hand on my hip.

"We were about to have a drink." Marlon smirked, he was now inside the apartment with the crystal bottle in his hand.

"I don't drink." I reminded him. He nodded and put the alcohol down and stepped toward me.

James stood by me and scanned me up and down. It was hard to tell whether or not he was checking me out or judging me.

"James, this is Patricia. Pattie, this is James." Marlon introduced us.

"I hate being called Pattie." I told James, rolling my eyes at Marlon who was purposely trying to annoy me.

"It fits you." Marlon said as he walked over. He put his hand on my neck, and kissed it right in front of James.

James' face went pale. I wondered why it bothered him so much, a guy who looked like him couldn't have been unfamiliar with sex.

"I have class. I have to go." I whispered to Marlon, now he had his hands on my waist pulling me in.

"Actually, I have to go too." James said and he stood in the door. He looked sadly at Marlon. "I'll call you— or I'll see you later."

James walked out and shut the door behind him. Now Marlon was in full force. He tugged at my trench coat and kissed my neck. I moaned as he had me against the wall, totally forgetting I had to be somewhere.

He took his knee and nudged my legs to open. Then his hand found my heat. He chuckled against my ear.

"Where's your panties?" He asked and then left a peck on my ear.

"I know you have them." I glared at him and he laughed harder.

"They're in my bedroom." He said, letting me go and walking in there. I got nervous because I felt like he'd notice I was in there. After a few moments, he stepped out again.

He had taken off his coat, and now he was just in a form fitting shirt. I walked so I stood in front of him, and he crossed his arms.

"Were you in here?" He asked, in a dominate way.

"No." I lied right to his face. My eyebrow was raised as I didn't break eye contact. He stepped closer, his arms were still crossed.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"And what if I did?" I asked with a risen brow

"And what if I did?" I asked with a risen brow. He held up his photos of that woman.

"My Betty Page photos were out of wack." He said. I backed away and he kept stepping forward. "And another photo you were definitely not supposed to see."

"And I saw it. What are you? Some kind of sadist?" I asked with squinted eyes. He laughed at me like he was laughing at a child. As if I said something so absurd and nonsensical.

"And what's a sadist?" He asked, staring me right in the eyes.

"A man who takes pleasure in pain." I answered. He laughed again.

"I'm not that. I just like pretending." He explained.

"This is the pretend you like? Tying a girl up?" I asked grabbing the photo from him.

"You make me so hard when you get worked up like that." He mumbled. I scoffed and began walking out.

"You haven't even tried it. I'm sure you've heard of it. You seem like the type of girl who has seen the world." He said and looked at me from the side of his eye.

"And so what if I have?" I argued back.

"You haven't even tried it." He reminded me. "You don't even know if you'll like it."

Should I do it? I didn't know. But for a brief moment, I lost my mind. And that choice changed my life forever.

"So show me." I told him. He grinned, and grabbed my hair. He kissed me hard, and then turned me to face the nearby couch. He leaned me over the back of the couch.

"I might spank you, Pat. Is that okay?" He asked. I was so turned on by what he did, I couldn't even get words out.

"Patricia, if we're going to do this I need your permission." He spoke again. I nodded, and before I could even nod for a 3rd time he tore my dress.

He tore it.

It fell down, and now my breasts were exposed. The bottom half of my dress was still in place. He unclasped the bra I had on, and threw it across the room.

His hands found their way to my ass, and he slid my dress off my hips to the floor. I already wasn't wearing underwear.

"Open your legs a little more, honeypot." He said, placing his palm on the small of my back. His other hand swiped down my back painfully slowly, over my ass and to my heat.

I exhaled.

"One day, I want to do more to you." He said, taking both of my wrists in his hands. They fit perfectly in his large palms.

"You're not doing enough already?" I said in the middle of ecstasy. Suddenly I felt his warm member on my center, rubbing.

"Are you ready for me?" Marlon asked. I practically shouted at the top of my lungs how ready I was. Next thing I knew he was inside of me, thrusting into me.

I hung over the couch, him still holding onto my arms behind my back, and fucking me.

I looked up to find that he had a mirror on the wall in front of the couch. It showed him, pants off, thrusting into me. One of his hands moved to one of my breasts, the other still held onto my wrists.

I finally felt him twitch, and he pulled away. He quickly jacked himself off to finish, and he did so on my thigh.

I couldn't even be mad at him.

I stood up, turned to him, and leaned on the back of the couch behind me. I was sweaty, my dress was still rumpled at my waist, my pussy was soaking and my hair was now a mess. I also could see marks on my wrists, and I'm black everyone.

He stepped toward me, pressing his center against mine and kissed me once more. He held both my cheeks in his hand, and looked into my eyes. My stomach leapt.

"Now, can you please leave?" He asked in the most monotone voice ever.

I couldn't believe he was still doing this. Horrified, I quickly rushed to get my dress in order to head for the door.

"Remember to stop by again!" He cackled as I gathered myself together.

"I won't." I insisted and shut the door behind me.