Chapter 32*

I walked into Marlon's apartment and shut the door behind me. He had left the front door unlocked. He stepped out of his bedroom, holding onto his leather belt. His slacks were perfectly pressed, and he was shirtless. He wore suspenders to keep up his pants, he looked sexy wearing nothing but suspenders up top.

"You were with him?" Marlon asked, stepping closer to me. I held my head up high.

"I told you I would, and I did." Answered back. I shrugged off my coat and he noticed the run in my stocking.

Marlon walked over to me, dominant and in charge. I stood there, already beginning to get wet. He pointed his finger, and with that finger lifted my skirt to look at the torn stocking.

"Did he touch you?" Marlon asked.

"I went to his apartment." I antagonized him, wanting him to get angry.

"And then what did you do?" Marlon asked, and I didn't answered. He clawed his fingers into the stocking and tore it down. The cold air touched my now exposed skin. "Did he fuck you, honeypot?"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, and pushed his leg between mine as we stood there. "Did you let him?" He asked as his hand went to my ass.

"Where'd you let him do it?" He grumbled, squeezing my ass hard. "Why'd you let him do it."

"Because I can!" I shouted back and he yanked my dress up so it scrunched over my hips. He slapped his hand flatly on my bare ass, and my hands scratched down his back.

"I don't want you seeing him without me there!" Demanded and I squinted at him.

"You can't tell me who to fuck!" I shouted and he tore off my garter belt. He nudged my knee, with the leg that was between my legs, giving himself space to enter a finger inside of me.

"I don't want you fucking anyone else." Marlon mumbled and I hit his chest, protesting. "No one can do it like me."

"What makes you so sure?" I asked, staring him in the eye.

"Bend over the couch. Now." Marlon demanded. I began unzipping my dress.

"Did I tell you to get undressed?" Marlon asked angrily. "What are you, deaf?"

I walked over to the back of the couch, and bent over it. Marlon returned with a whip, and pressed it against my ass. The leather was cold, just like Marlon's mood right now.

I waited patiently for him to do something, however I was bored with Marlon now.

"Are you going to do something?" I rudely asked. "I just had the fuck of my life and you're taking a while to amount to that."

I didn't have the fuck of my life, I was lying. However, I knew that would get Marlon riled up.

His member was throbbing, and he put it at my entrance. I laughed before he could even put it inside.

"You know what? Paul went down on me before he got to that." I teased him. I laughed, mocking him and next thing I knew he was on his knees behind me, licking my heat.

I held onto the couch as he went down on me from behind, licking a stripe against my entrance. I pressed back onto his mouth, and he held my hip as he licked stripes up me and down on me.

"Paul was much more thorough." I lied, and Marlon began doing it more precisely. He was doing an amazing job, and my eyes shut in ecstasy.

However, I wanted more. "Even James did better than that."

His tongue entered inside of me, curling and making me feel vibrations through my body. I tugged at my dress that was still on my upper half, it was getting hot in there.

"Take it off." He said against my heat, and I obeyed. Now all I had was a partially torn garter belt, stockings that looked like they'd been put through hell and Marlon's face against my pussy.

I rolled my hips against him, and felt myself getting closer. He took his two fingers and spread my lips, licking deeper into my slit and up to my clitoris. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on pleasing me.

In front of us was his fancy fireplace that had a huge mirror hung over it. I watched myself as I was bent over, feeling everything Marlon was doing to me. My breasts were exposed as I bent over the couch, and Marlon was no where to be seen since he was kneeling behind me.

His tongue left my heat and licked inside my thigh, and I dared to press my two fingers into myself. I moved them in and out, and Marlon grabbed my wrist.

"Did I tell you to do that?" He angrily asked, taking my two fingers into his mouth. He replaced them with his own fingers, and went back to licking my core. I touched my breasts as I came.

He hummed against my core, still licking up and down my slit as I orgasmed. He licked around my entrance one last time, and I felt something warm on my leg.

When I turned around to look down at him, he had been pleasuring himself as he ate me out, and he wore a mischievous smirk.

Now I faced him, leaning back with my ass on the couch. He licked up the front of my leg, up my now soaking pussy, then up my stomach, and to my breast.

He licked to one nipple, sucking it and then to the other, circling it with his tongue. Next thing I knew, he flung me over his shoulder. Now my ass was up, and he held on firmly to my thigh to keep me on his shoulder.

"Did Paul do it like that?" He asked proudly, my core peaking out right below my ass. He watched in the mirror as his fingers slid up my soaking slit, and left a kiss on my hip.

"The blood is rushing to my head!" I laughed, grabbing onto his belt as he held me in that way. He slapped my ass and walked me to his bedroom to continue his escapade.