Chapter 8*

*I wrote this in a certain mood so this one is intense and it's literally just sex. Sex, sex, sex.

I stood in front of the door of his apartment, this time determined to take Doris' advice. With my coat on, I knocked on his door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

Still no answer.

When I was about to leave, the door opened. Marlon stood there in nothing but his boxers. He grinned at me.

"I knew you'd be back." He said in the most cocky way. I looked him in the eye and nudged his chest with my hand. I walked past him into his apartment and he shut the door.

Taking off my coat, I was only in lingerie. A garter belt held up my stockings, my panties stopped at my belly button and my bra was on top.

He stepped toward me, and looked me up and down. His jaw clenched when he grinned.

"We don't talk a lot when you come here, do you?" He asked.

I stepped closer to him, and placed my hand on his neck. He leaned into my hand as I slowly made it up to his hair.

His lips parted when I began gripping it hard, and he lowered his head to kiss me.

"Is this what you want to do?" He asked.

"Try me." I told him. He led me into his bedroom by holding my hand. Then, he brought out a wooden chest. He placed it on his bed and bent over to see inside of it. When he opened it, a bunch of trinkets were inside.

"We can start off nice and easy." He said, taking out a small riding whip.

"You mean I'll start off easy." I said rubbing my hand down his back. I pulled down his boxers, and now he was nude. His member immediately rose to attention when being released from its constraints.

From behind, I rubbed my hand down his stomach and to his member. And then I leaned my cheek on his back as I stroked him.

"Fuck." He said under his breath, then held my wrist. He turned around to face me, and pulled me close. His hand made it to my ass and I put my hand on his throat.

"I control this

"I control this." I told him. I pushed the wooden chest behind him back and then pushed Marlon to lay on the bed. Then, I got on top of him and straddled him.

His naked member throbbed against the cloth of my panties. And he quickly fumbled with the clasps of my garter belt to free my stockings. He was so worked up he couldn't even get his fingers to work correctly.

"Keep it on. Not until I say." I told him. He laid back look up at me. His hand tried to swipe up my thigh and I flicked it off. Once he laid still and I had his full attention, I took off my bra and dropped it on the floor beside the bed.

His hands held my hips, then went up the sides of my torso to squeeze my breasts. I rocked my hips against his, and he lifted his hips to rock with mine.

His mouth gaped as pre-cum came out on his stomach. He tried to reach for his member, but I pulled his hand away. I backed up, laid on my stomach between his legs and began jacking him off myself.

His stomach pulsed as my lips touched the tip of his member. And I slowly wrapped them around it. He held onto the sheets as I sucked him off.

Next thing I knew I was taking off my underwear and putting his member inside of me.

He heaved below me as he laid on his back. He held onto my hips, and his hair bouncing with our movements. Sitting up, he held my waist and looked up as me as I rode his lap.

I squeezed his neck as I came. He pulled out and finished himself off.

We both laid there, breathless. Both of us were totally naked.

"Okay, we did it your way. Now do it my way." He suggested. I looked to him and rose a brow. I knew I wanted to try what he asked.

"Roll onto your stomach." He told me. I hesitated. "You have to trust me."

"I don't." I answered honestly. "But I want to try this."

I slowly rolled onto my stomach. His hands went to the back of my knees and rubbed up slowly to my ass. He rubbed my ass and looked down at me. Sweaty strands of hair was in front of his forehead. His lips were parted as he still was out of breath.

"Can I spank you?" He asked.

"Mhm." I replied shyly.

His hand lifted from my ass and slapped down. I felt a little sting and as he rubbed where he hit, it got warm.

His breathing got heavier as he slapped the other cheeks, then rubbed where he slapped once more. And then he placed his hand under my pussy, and lifted me so I would know to sit on my hands and knees.

He rubbed my pussy, then slapped that too. I gasped and then looked back at him. My face felt hot, and my chest as well. My nipples were hard, and I was soaking for him.

Suddenly, he was kissing and licking up my leg, his fingers moving inside of me. I still was on all fours for him, and his full lips connected with my heat from behind.

I couldn't take it anymore, and came for my 2nd time. He licked me and then rolled me so I laid on my back. Laying on top of me, he kissed from my heat, up my stomach, on my breasts, to my neck and then my lips.

I held onto him now, and wrapped a leg around him as we kissed. He pulled away and his honey brown eyes looked in mine, his lashes hooded.

"Do you like it my way?" He asked with a cocky grin.

—-
*whoooo Jesus take the wheel I really put my all into this one there was not one ounce of taste just fucking lmfaoooo bye