Chapter 12*

I was on the bed on all fours over James' lap as he spanked me. His member stood high against my torso. Marlon came over and held my cheek, and his thumb rubbed over my lips. He pressed his thumb inside my mouth and I sucked on it, then got on his knees in front of me.

I looked at the large member in front of my face, and my cheeks got hot. James still spanked me, his cock twitching against my stomach with every slap.

Marlon held his member at the base and rubbed the tip along my lips. I looked up at him and opened my mouth, and it slipped in.

He pulled it out.

"Did I tell you to take me?" He asked, brushing my hair back. I obeyed and closed my mouth, and he stroked his cock in front of me.

"I love your soft, brown skin." James mumbled as his hands stroked me. His hand reached around my thigh, and rubbed to the inside. Then he stroked my core and I exhaled.

Marlon still pleasures himself in front of me, and I kept wondering when one of the would do something.

Marlon crawled over to the back of me, and suddenly I felt his hand on my ass. He squeezed my cheek while James continued to rub me.

Then, I felt James' fingers open my core, and they were accompanied by a warm tongue. Marlon licked a stripe up my core and I winced.

"Be quiet." Marlon growled and smacked my ass. James chuckled, still holding my core open with his two fingers.

Marlon continued to lick up and down as slow as possible, then entered his tongue inside of me. His tongue curved up as the tip gave me sensations inside of me.

James watched with parted lips, and next thing I knew he was pleasuring myself under my stomach with his free hand.

Marlon hummed against me, sending warm vibrations throughout that area. He slid his tongue out and licked closer to my clit, and James entered his fingers.

Marlon rolled along my clit while James fingered me, and I thought I was going to die and go to Heaven.

"I don't think she's having enough fun." Marlon said, he was behind me but I could feel his grin.

James chuckled.

"Who do you think you're laughing with?" Marlon asked. "Get in front of her."

James removed his fingers and slide his legs from below me. Then, he sat in front of me.

"Pat, take James' cock in your mouth." Marlon ordered. I gladly obeyed, and James put his member in my mouth.

Marlon swiped up my core once more, then next thing I knew I felt his cock inside of me. Marlon thrusted inside of me while I sucked off James.

James' face and neck got flaming red, and he removed his member from my mouth.

I stood at the door, clothed as the two boys were kissing me goodbye. Each one stood on either side of me, hugging and kissing me.

"Have a safe trip home." James said softly and I laughed.

"I'm going to the Upper East Side, not the next state." I said softly.

Marlon squeezed my waist from under my coat and kissed next to my ear. "Remember to come back soon. I want to see you again."

I remembered Doris' advice. I rolled my eyes and looked at Marlon.

"You might see me." I said nonchalantly. I turned to James and flung my arm around him, then kissed him.

"You have my number." I reminded him and headed out the door.

When I arrived back at the dorm all the girls stared as I walked in. Some grinned, some scowled.

Helen walked up to me and looked me up and down.

"Busy night?" Helen asked with a grinned and I rolled my eyes. Walking into my room, my roommate Joan was there with her boyfriend.

He was dressed in a dress shirt with a sweater vest on top. His blonde hair wasn't totally greased, but perfectly styled in a quiff way. They sat on her bed while they looked in a book.

"Hey guys, what are you up to?" I asked with a grin. Joan looked up at me and adjusted her glasses.

"We were just reading this novel called 1984. It's set in the future and it says that the government is going to control us!" Joan answered.

"Oh." I answered back bluntly. How could you even gather words for the weird shit she just told me?

I stood in front of my bed and slid off my coat, and I could feel her boyfriend's eyes on my back. That could not happen.

I turned around and looked to him with crossed arms. "How are you, Edward?"

He cleared his throat, his Adam's Apple moving above his collared shirt. "I'm fine. Everyone's just been wondering where you've been, that's all."

I stepped toward them and Joan's eyes shyly lifted from her book.

"That's all? Are you sure?" I asked as I looked at him. Edward shuffled and put his coat in his lap, looking down.

Next thing I knew Francesca was at the door with a big smile on her face.

"Hey!" Francesca said as shuffled in from the loud hallway. "You went out with that guy, George?"

"No." I answered and Francesca furrowed her eyebrows.

"It wasn't the negro!" Francesca shouted out and the hallway reacted with muffled chatting. Helen squeezed her way in and shut the door behind her.

"I'm sorry for her..." Helen sighed. She stepped forward with a smile. "How was it being with Marlon?"

As if I was just... with Marlon

"Intoxicating." I exhaled and Joan glared at me from her book. Her boyfriend stared at Helen and I while we had our conversation.

I whispered and told Helen details of what happened, but I'd never tell her what really went down between James, Marlon and I.

Edward continued to ease drop, his eyes sneaking peeks at us as we spoke. I'd look to him and he'd already be making eye contact with me. All I knew is that he had to get off of my case.

"I'm happy for you. Who knew Doris would know about something about that?" Helen proclaimed.

After Helen left, I got ready for sleep and laid as I heard Joan snickering with her boyfriend. It died down after 20 minutes, you could tell they weren't the type of couple to get physical.

Next thing I knew, I felt the palm of a hand tap my arm. I quickly sat up, obviously startled. It was Edward, and I immediately scooted further toward the wall to get away from him.

"I'm sorry I frightened you like that..." Edward sighed. "I just wanted to know what Marlon you were talking about. I couldn't help but listen in."

"How are you to know which Marlon he is?" I spat and laid down, turning my back to him.

"I heard you mention the Actor's Studio, and I have a few friends in there myself. You see, I'm from California and I know a few guys in the industry on both coasts" Edward informed me. What guys?

Suddenly, Edward began to whisper.

"I want you to know that I don't think Marlon might be the one for you. You look like you're a swell girl, and you're obviously beautiful. But I don't think you're Marlon's type." Edward told me.

"Marlon has fully expressed that I'm his "type", so buzz off." I told him while still lying down and facing the wall.

"He might not be the gal type of guy at all." Edward said softly. I thought about what he said, and by the time turned to look at him, he was already climbing back into bed with Joan.