Chapter 17*

I knocked on Marlon's door, and when he opened it, it was dark. He didn't seem at all beaten or hurt.

"What happened?" I asked as I stepped inside and shut the door behind me. Marlon walked into the bedroom and sat on the side of the bed. I walked in slowly behind him, then stood in front of him. The moonlight from the window was the only light coming in.

He lifted his shirt to reveal bruises on his stomach. I took off my coat and got on my knees in front of him, touching them softly.

He winced once my hand came in contact with it.

"I'm so sorry." I said resting my head in his lap. He stroked my hair and rubbed my neck as I rested there, holding onto his leg.

"So who were those men?" He asked.

"I'm barely sure. The family of some guy I was seeing it seems, or at least some friends." I answered.

"Why me?" Marlon asked, swiping his hand down my back, to the point where his hand was between my back and the cloth of my dress.

"Because I've been fucking you." I answered.

"And you're mine to fuck, no matter what they say." He mumbled. He bucked his hips forward slowly, and I felt his bulge underneath the side of my face.

I could feel myself getting wet under my dress. At this point I knew it didn't make sense to wear underwear to Marlon's house.

"Fuck me, Pattie." Marlon said, and I lifted my head and unbuttoned his slacks. He wasn't wearing boxers, and I licked a stripe up his shaft. He sat back, rest on his arms as I sucked him off.

I licked down his penis, along his balls then right behind them

I licked down his penis, along his balls then right behind them. I lifted his shaft and licked up the length again, and took him in my mouth. He fisted the sheets as he laid back and looked down at me.

His parted lips glowed in the moonlight, as well as his chest. Before he was going to cum, he motioned for me to let go. Then, he turned over on his stomach.

I stood up then leaned over, kissing his shoulder blades and down his back. I kissed his ass, and then licked my fingers and began pleasuring him there.

He coughed out, moving his hips against the mattress as I did this. I pressed my hand on his back to keep him down as I fingered him.

Then, I pulled out and he turned onto his back. I crawled up his body until I was sitting on his chest.

I got even more wet as I straddled his chest, and he wrapped an arm around my thigh.

"What do you want?" I asked as I swiped my finger along his soft lips.

"For you to sit on my face, Mistress." He asked once again. I looked behind me and his cock was on high alert, moving and pulsing every now and again.

I moved my hips forward, so now I was on top of his face. I leaned over and hoisted myself up with my arms. He licked up my heat, and held onto my ass as devoured my pussy.

I rolled my hips along his face, and he knew exactly what he was doing. I pulled his curly brown hair, and his grunt against my center sent vibrations through me.

I lifted myself a bit so I sat a few inches above his mouth.

"I could do this all night." He said, grazing his nose up my slit, then his tongue once again. 

"Inside of me. Now." I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." He mumbled as I got off of him and got on my back. He laid on top of me and entered his member inside of me. He fucked me, and came on my thigh.

We laid together, I faced him and he faced me. Our legs were wrapped up together, and he stroked my now bare ass. His fingers would graze against the back of my pussy as he rubbed the lower part of my ass. His bruised stomach was pressed against mine, and his hand moved from my ass and fondled my breast.

"I want you to see my play." He said as he nuzzled his face into my neck. He stuck a part of his middle finger inside of me with that, making me yelp.

"Your play?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows, now he was moving his finger. I held onto his shoulder blade. "Streetcar Named Desire?"

"Yeah. I want you to see me in my natural state. On the stage." He mumbled, adding in another finger as he fingered me.

"When is it?" I asked giving him more space and he chuckled. I got wet around his fingers as he kissed my neck.

"Well, uh, it's tonight." He mumbled almost inaudibly. His fingers stopped and I rose my eyebrows. He pulled them out and almost put them to his mouth, but I held his wrist and sucked them myself.

"I want you to see what makes me tick." He said, kissing down my neck and lowered himself so he was face level with my breasts. He licked one and held the other as I laid on my side.

"This is on short notice, it's kind of been a long Christmas." I exhaled. He hand went between us and now he fingered me from the front.

"I've been good." He smirked and I rolled my my fingers through his hair with a laugh. His eyes closed as he took one my breasts in his mouth, sucking my nipple. He let it go with a pop and licked up the side.

"Come on, just come to see what I'm all about." He said, pressing his cheek against my chest. "I'm begging you."

"Fine." I sighed and he cheered, slinking his arms around my waist and bringing me closer to him. His soft lips left small kisses along my breasts as we laid, and his cock got hard against my leg.

"Are you ever not ready to go?" I asked and he looked up at me, his chin between my breasts. He shook his head, and kissed the other again.

He wrapped his hand around his cock and began pleasuring himself. I pressed my legs around it, moving along with him.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. He looked up at my face, and kissed up my brown skin until he was at my face again.

"Trust me, I won't be long." He exhaled, placing his member on my heat but not inside. He nuzzled his face into my shoulder, moving his member along my slick heat. I moved along with him, holding my hand on his cock to keep it close.

I grabbed his ass as I moaned out, and we grinded without him going inside of me. My other hand held onto his neck. He grunted, his member gliding along my clit and on my entrance.

I eventually came, and he came after me. I rolled onto my back and he got on all fours with his bottom facing me and his lips toward my heat. He opened my thighs as he licked what was left, and I held onto his hair pressing my heat to him.

He then jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm taking a bath." He told me nonchalantly as if we didn't just fuck for the longest.

I watched him, his bare back and tight ass made its way to the nearby bathroom. I watched him bend over to run the bath water, and closed my eyes while stretching.