1. Strip For Me

I may have gotten myself in a predicament I could never escape from.

"I need you to strip naked. For research purposes." Jungkook crosses his arms together, waiting for me to do the deed. Crap. I fiddled my hands together nervously, feet stagnant on the floor. He takes one good look at me from top to bottom, before inching closer to my body.

"Or do you want me to strip you myself?" he pushes me against the wall, stare coursing through my veins. "Still, for a guy, you're pretty delicate. I'm not sure if you're fit to be a boxer."

"I can't do it...I...." a thousand excuses flew through my mind but not even one seemed sensible.

At this rate, he'll find out I'm-

Without a moment's notice, He pulls up my shirt hastily, revealing the bandages wrapped around my chest. And that moment felt like it was frozen in time- Jungkook stood rooted to the ground, the shock rendering him unable to process what he saw. His eyes wavered a little at my cleavage, and immediately darted away towards the wall; ears flushing a fluorescent red.

"You...." He lets go of me gently, covering his flushing face with his arm.

"You're a woman?"

<Flashback>

"Jeon Jungkook. Aspiring boxer, tournaments won: 34, tournaments lost: 2." I mumbled, reading out information on Wikipedia with utmost fascination. Jeon Jungkook, without a doubt, was my boxing idol.

While researching his information, I like to perform what's known as Soa's ritual- involving my feet perched up on my desk as I drink soda with one pinky up. It's fun, everyone should try it.

"Han Soa, are you sure about this ?" my best friend nudges me worriedly. "It's an all boys school Jungkook is in."

"I know. And I'm already accepted, miraculously." I turned to look at her, who doesn't seem convinced. "What? I have great photoshop skills."

"What are you going to do when you're living in the dorm? Your secret will be out in a flash." Naeun continues to elaborate certain possibilities that may happen. "What will you do if you have to bathe? Or change?"

"It will be fine, Naeun." I rolled my eyes, chuckling under my breath.

And so I thought.

"Your dorm room is 136." The lady across the counter stares indifferently at me, seemingly disinterested by my presence. She hands me a key hanging by the tip of her finger, before focusing back on her phone. Great. Guess I'm stuck with a mean dorm master for the rest of the year.

As I turned my knob into the room I'm supposed to be assigned in, a tall shadow cascades over me. From behind, a built arm pushes me gently to the side and unlocks the door with a key. I couldn't see his face in the midst of all that, but I followed him into the room anyway. Much to my surprise, he adorned nothing but grey sweatpants. Damn. He had a relatively tall and built body, back muscles evident as he stretched his arm; needless to say, he was a looker- even from the back.

"Are you my roommate?" I begin by questioning him. However, the boy didn't really seem to answer, but unpack boxing gloves from his bag; strapping it on his wrists.

Wait...

I seem to recognise the look of those gloves. It all seemed so familiar, that it was almost impossible. But when he turned around, I was left in the state of shock.

Jeon Jungkook was standing in front of me.

"Delicate. Like a girl." he scans me from top to bottom with a smirk on his face. "I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you."

At that point in time, I was still dumbfounded by that situation, that I haven't recovered from it. He shoots me a glance, before wiping his sweat drenched body down with a towel.

"What's with the staring. You like my body?" He teases, pulling me closer to him.

"Um." I stood awkwardly there, unable to speak a word. It was one thing to enroll in a school you're not supposed to be in. It was another thing to be in the same room as your sports idol.

Jungkook, who seemed amused so far, took one look at me and laughed.

"Are you aiming to be an athlete? You're so skinny though." He touches me slightly, and I immediately recoil back.

"Yes. I want to be a boxer."

With that, his eyes glowed with solemnity. "You want to be a boxer?"

I nod.

"Hmmm." He smiles at my determined expression. "Well, enough talking,"

"Shall we go bathe?"