17: A Hasty Hickey

Girlfriend.

Did I hear that right?...

Perhaps it's because that word was mentioned from his very lips, that I couldn't bring myself to believe it. I looked up to stare at Jungkook, whose eyebrows were furrowed together. His irises flared in a firey stear as he glared at Haneul.

Everything was in a trance at that point.

Girlfriend was something I could never fathom being addressed as, especially Jungkook. The perfect Jungkook. The impossibly imperfect perfect man, who had stars written all over his eyes and uttered words of unknown galaxies. Whose hair fell gently on his godly sculpted features that resembled a painting.

A certain nervous feeling settled in my heart as I see the others examining me. They've overheard- and everybody wants a look at the famous Jungkook's supposed girlfriend.

Haneul's face twisted in embarrassment, as she realised that she's being brushed off by Jungkook. Her arrogance was now masked with a irritated expression. "I-I just asked who she was because I didn't know you had a girlfriend." She lies.

"Now that you get the hint, move along." Jungkook says as he pulls my hand gently, away from the party.

We ended up in a quiet storeroom, with basketballs stacked up in a battered up tent. He immediately locks the door, before pulling my body roughly to his.

"You...." He exhales, slightly frustrated. "What if they found out you were a girl? Are you crazy?"

"I had to get you out of there. Haneul is up to no good." I explain calmly, examining his face.

"You're the bad one here." He whispers into my neck. "For making me so worried."

Silence overtakes us. Jungkook stares at me half lidded, teeth against his cherry bottom lip. His dark expression sends me sudden shivers down my spine- and I realise we are alone, together in a room. The tension was thick; and he was gazing intently at me as if he wanted me. Like he wanted to devour me, somehow, one way or another.

He loosens his top button, revealing his glistening collarbones. I gulped. Jungkook notices, and a wry smirk creeps up his lips. "You know," he examines me again in my getup. "I really want to kiss you right now."

"I want to make you crazy for me like I am for you." Jungkook whispers, heated breath on my ear. "I want to hug you, kiss you, and make you all mine."

Before I can conjour an answer, Jungkook hastily presses his lips on mine, brushing against it softly. He morphs it slowly, and teasingly on my lips. Oh God. His kiss was divine, like a sweetness that can't be explained. Like an insane hurricane- everything was melted together in an absolute calamity.

"Haneul...She wants you." I say, pulling away from the kiss. To be honest, I was paranoid. Petrified. That she will take him away using the lingering feelings he might have.

Jungkook stares silently at me, before unbuttoning his top. He throws it aside, coming down onto me with force. "Mark me." He says simply, with a deep voice. "So that I'm yours."

I stare at him with shock in my eyes. Mark him? Does that mean a.... hickey?

I run a hand down his chest, feeling it with the tips of my fingers. Placing my lips onto his bare skin, I suck tightly, causing a red mark to appear on his neck. He groans slightly at the sensations, and I continue marking him. By the time I pull away, his skin was littered with little red marks that resembled an overgrown morning glory.

"Good girl." He smiles slightly. The tension in the air was unexplainable, and my feelings were a mess. He comes down to kiss me again, creating yet another makeout session. He then pulls away, body glistening slightly from the hot kiss.

Our heavy breaths filled the silence as he cradles my cheek with his large hand, eyes on me. "You don't have to worry about Haneul anymore." He assures.

I nod shyly, feeling safe in his large arms. He embraces me slightly, and was about to whisper something in my ear until-

"Is anyone inside?" A voice came from behind the door. We kept quiet, but the door begins to unlock.

Jungkook pulls me behind him and faces the door, blocking whoever who was at the door from seeing me.

"Is Han Hyojoo in here?" The person asks, noticing me at the back. "Someone is looking for you."

I walked forward, to Jungkook's surprise. "Where are they?"

"Near the toilet." He answers, rather impaitently. "Go there now, would you?"

"Alright." I nodded. "I'll go now."

Jungkook watches me closely as I leave through the door, and turning the corner to where the toilets are. I look around, seeing nobody.

"Taehyung?" I called out, but there's no response.

I decide to walk to the back door to find him. But before I could reach there, a huge impact hit my back which caused me to fall to the ground.

I look back in fear.

"You're going to pay for this." Haneul holds up her taser.