2: A New Feeling

"B-bathe?" My eyes almost popped out of my sockets. It was two minutes since I walked in, and now I'm already in trouble.

"Yeah. I'll go first, if you don't mind." Jungkook leans onto the doorframe, arms crossed against his muscular chest. "Or we can be all friendly and shower together."

"N-no thank you." I firmly rejected him with a hand up. "I'm fine."

"If you say so." he shoots me a smug smirk and threw off his boxing gloves to the side, before stripping down right in front of me. Oh god. He adorned Calvin Klein boxers, wrapped tightly around his hips; his upper abdomen resembling that of a chocolate bar. It was almost impossibly well built- showing much of his training through his body.

Jungkook then pulled on the bandages on his hands with his teeth, untying them hastily. Those bandages are to protect his hands when boxing; but it sure wasn't protecting me from his immense attractiveness. He radiated a sensual aura around him, nothing like I've ever experienced- the feeling of danger was imminent when he's close to me.

"I'll be quick." He says before closing the door behind him. I gasp for air. From the two minutes I've been here with him, I wasn't able to breathe properly. Two minutes of his presence and I felt like I've lost my marbles.

After that, it was my turn to shower. Jungkook appears from my side, his lavender scented soap hitting my senses as soon as he approached. As I turned to face him, he stares at me with his dampened hair and curious brown eyes. "Why are you red all the time?" he asks, inching closer to me. "Are you sick?" He places his forehead onto mine, checking the temperature closely.

"I-i'm just hot, that's all." I quickly created an excuse.

I tried to dart my eyes away from him. Jungkook slung his towel around his neck, still shirtless from before; the ridges of his abs glistened with water droplets that fell onto his body. Please pray for me. I thought as I witnessed this sight. Ever since I walked in here, I haven't had time to breathe properly yet.

My train of thoughts was then interrupted when I felt a hand pull up my shirt.

"Wha?!" I pulled it down instantly, my heart almost beating out of place. It was Jungkook's hand. "What are you..."

"I thought I'll help you take it off. Since you were hot." Jungkook gently pulls on my hand, a little startled by my reaction. "You don't want to take off your shirt?"

"N-no..." I recoiled from his touch. "You said I was skinny right? I'm conscious about it, so please...."

"Oh." A glimpse of realisation lit up in his eyes, and he pulls away. "Sorry."

The two of us sat awkwardly next to each other for a few minutes until I decided to shower. I stood up and unpacked my bags, taking out my toiletries. All the while, Jungkook stared intently at me, looking closely at my body.

"You can use my shaving cream if you need it." He points at a bottle near the mirror. "It might be helpful."

Is he implying that I need to shave my female moustache?

"Oh. Alright." I nodded anyway.

_______________________________________

<3rd Person POV>

Jungkook didn't know what to make of his new roommate.

He was awkward and shy, unlike what he had imagined him to be. But strangely, he didn't mind that. And even more strangely, he felt the need to protect him. It was as if- it was bad if he got hurt because he was so fragile, he might break. It was the first time he met a guy with such delicate and soft hands, almost like a girl.

In fact, he was just like a girl.

Meanwhile, Soa was getting out of the shower when she realised she forgot her towel.

Shit.

And all she had was Jungkook sitting outside, waiting for her to finish. It was a huge risk to ask him for help-but she didn't have a choice.

"J-jungkook?" She called softly from inside the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He replies, and Soa could see his shadow outside the door. "What is it?"

"I need my towel. It's in my bag..." Soa pokes her head out slightly to talk to him. Jungkook, upon seeing her wet hair sticking close to her face, garnered weird feelings in his chest. It was odd, but pleasant, like a flutter. He stares at her for a while, before regaining his senses and taking the towel for her.

"Thank you." She smiles sweetly at him, which startled him even more.

Jungkook couldn't pinpoint why he felt like that when he saw Soa. It was an entirely new feeling for him, and it was strange, to say the least.

Unbeknown to him, it was a start to something new.