21: Ten Times More

A buzzing sound seems to make its way through my ears, and a constant ringing that woke me up in a hurry.

My eyes shot open.

Taehyung's eyes meet mine, and his lips curved up into a wry smirk. His arm was propped on the pillow, the other arm wrapped around my shoulder. The two of us were sprawled out on the sofa, bodies pressing against each other.

Oh God.

"Morning, Soa." He greets with both eyebrows raised and a cheeky smile on his lips.

I immediately pushed myself away from his chest, but forgot that we were, well, on a sofa. My body naturally tumbled down to the floor, rolling to the side and hitting the coffee table.

"Owww...." I cringed at the pain on my arm.

"You should've stayed still in my arms." Taehyung says, in his deep voice.

"Are you crazy? Am I your girlfriend or something?" I rubbed my head, still half awake.

"Well," his eyes flutter shut. "Not only girlfriends can cuddle with me. Unless you really want to be one."

My eyes widened. I quickly looked to the front, avoiding his line of sight.

"I'm leaving." I said, walking to the bedroom to get my things.

As I turned to the door, Taehyung was already leaning on the frame. He crosses his arms, staring directly at me.

"What?" I averted his eyes.

"Just wondering why you enrolled in our school. There's sport school for mixed genders too, you know." He asks softly.

"I did it because I needed to. Just..." I finally look at him, straight in the eye. "Please don't tell anyone."

"Alright. I won't. With one condition," he tilts his head, curiously.

"Go on a date with me. You promised, as Hyojoo."

I gulped. He seems to enjoy teasing me. But— after this, he won't bother me again, right..?

"Alright. Next Sunday at Dongdaemun station. Don't be late." I walk pass him, hurrying to the main door.

Taehyung stays quiet as he opens the door for me, letting me out of the house. But before I could bid him goodbye, he leaves me with another demand.

"Just one more thing." He stops me.

"Wear a mini skirt on that day, okay?" He instructed, before closing the door.

"What the heck." I mumbled to myself.

_______________________________________

As I unlock the door to my dorm room, a thundering sound of footsteps resonated through the door and it pulls open, revealing Jungkook clad in his grey sweatpants.

My eyes diverted down to his body, where it was exposed.

"Why are you half naked?" I raised a brow, and he gulps.

"I was..." He runs a hand over his face. "I usually sleep like this."

"Huh? You usually wear a shirt when you sleep." I blinked a few times.

"You weren't here last night, so..." He looks away, rubbing the back of his neck in a troubled manner. I look around the corridor, where there were students passing by and staring.

Quickly, I pushed against his bare chest and gestured him into the room, before closing the door.

"....Why did you go?" Jungkook suddenly asks, sliding a hand down my arm intimately. My skin instantly jolted, after feeling his cold touch in a long while.

"I...It's a long story." I answered, afraid he'll be worried after knowing what Haneul did to me. But he instantly notices my taser scar.

"Who did this?" He asks in a cold voice. His eyes flared in fiery anger as he examined my wound, knowing well that it resembled a taser cut.

"If I told you, do you promise not to hurt that person?" I ask softly. His eyes fluttered shut, a pained expression on his face as he looks at me again.

"I need stop them from doing it again, so no promises." He caresses my cheek slowly. "You should'nt be so nice to someone who tried to hurt you."

"I'm sure.." I recall the incident. "They were caught up in their feelings. Let me talk to them, you don't have to worry."

"Be careful." He nodded, respecting my space. "You never know what they might do. Talk in a public area."

"I will."

We both go quiet, silently enjoying each other's presence. He holds my hand for a while, before letting go.

"That voice....on the phone..." He averts his eyes away, staring at the telephone on the table. "It was Taehyung?"

"I have nothing to do with him! He just brought me to his house to treat my wound, that's all!" I sputtered defensively, as if I needed to explain it to him. Jungkook's amused expression takes me aback.

"So...you guys did nothing?" He slowly approaches me. "Nothing that I should know?"

I took a few steps back, and before I knew it, my back hit the wall. Shirtless Jungkook, with a glistening layer of sweat on his bare chest, presses close to me, our face barely inches across. His eyes flared in a dark expression, and his lips were red from the teeth that sunk into it.

"I'll cancel it off." He stares. "Everything.He.Did.To.You."

"We did nothing!" I closed my eyes tightly, a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Are you sure?" He was so close, I could feel his warm breath on my ear. "Because if he did anything, I'll have to do it to you ten times more."

"I guess he...." I recalled when Taehyung  sucked the nape of my neck, trying to get me to stay. "I guess he did something."

Jungkook, at that moment, realises that one mark on my neck, and begins to plant kisses on the other side. He slowly places his lips onto my skin, making its way up to my lips. A shudder instantly took my breath away, and my knees went weak.

And then—

He pulls up my hoodie slightly.

As I manage not to scream, he begins to carry me to the bed, diving down upon my body. As he continues with his kisses, he merely whispers,

"Ten times more."

________________________________________

A/N: can someone turn on the air conditioning here