19. How Cute

"You're Soa, aren't you?" 

These particular words sent me into a panick overdrive— I'm struck with perpetual shock, unable to move. 

How..?

"I…" my mouth opened and closed, unable to respond.

In contrary however, Taehyung's eyes pierced me sternly and coldly as he gazes upon my figure. The way he bit his reddened bottom lip, and the way he shifts even closer to me; shuddered my soul. 

But as I expected the worse that was going to be sputtered from his lips, he takes me aback. "Soa. It doesn't matter if you're a girl or boy. You're just….Soa." 

I look at him, eyes widened. The tension in the air rises as he slowly inches closer to my face..

Ringggg.

The default sound of the ringtone that trembled through my pockets startled both of us. I hurriedly picked it up. 

"Where are you?"

And again— chills travelled down my spine as his melodic voice resonated through the speaker. The way his tone sounds as it's dripping with warmth, calms me down. 

"I….I'm on the way ho—

"Boxer wannabe? It's me, Taehyung. She's at my house because it is nearer to the club gathering location. Lock my dorm room for me, and Soa won't be coming back for tonight. Bye." He spouts monotonously, before hanging up the call. Oh God.

"I'm not going back?!" I snatched my phone from him, worried about Jungkook.

"You aren't. Firstly, you're hurt. Secondly, my house is far from school." He grins, amused by my damsel-in-distress situation as I'm usually acting tough as Soa. 

"I can't stay here. I have to go back, Jungkook…" I stand up quickly, making my way to the door, before he grabs my hand. 

"....Are you that worried about him?…" Taehyung pulls me slightly to his chest. "You should look out for yourself too, you know."

"What if something bad happens on your way back? It's pretty late at night." 

I clicked my tongue. "But I'm a boxer."

"And you are a girl." He responds. 

I glare at him, shooting daggers through his body. Is he underestimating girls? Somehow, that was my biggest pet peeve. 

"Fine. Resist me then." Taehyung says coldly, before pulling me tightly to his chest. He starts to dive deep into the nape of my neck, plunging in with sudden tension. My breath hitches as he gently kisses my neck, slowly up to the jawline. 

"Ugh.." both our hands were shaking as I tried to resist, but to no avail. 

His strong arms were still locked around me. He kisses slowly, inching closer to my lips before…

"Stop!" I pushed him away, alarmed. 

His lips turned up into a smirk, as he wipes the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. The little expression on his face was reading, 'I told you.'

"Okay...I'll stay for tonight, but if you do anything to me…" I glared intently at him. "I swear I'll cut off that thing of yours when you're not looking." 

"Done deal." He places both hands behind his head, turning away. "Go take a shower. Here, clothes." He passes me a grey hoodie and black sweatpants. 

"...I'll go after you." I reply.

"Go first or go with me. Choose one." He tilts his head, raising his brows. 

The peak of my cheeks turned up into a blush. "First!" I shouted, grabbing the clothes and running off to the bathroom. 

"What…" Taehyung watches as my figure disappears into the corner.

"How cute." 

A/N:

Before I post the next early chapter on patreon, I will hold a giveaway. Go to the next chapter to see !