chapter thirteen

AMARA ROSE
chapter thirteen

His hair wasn't styled, it fell across his forehead- which was my favorite look on him. He had on a simple white shirt- my favorite shirt color on him. His chains also made an appearance- another one of the things about him that drove me insane.

We were both seated on the hood of Zion's car we had burrowed for the night. It wasn't the best car out there. It was a rather beaten-up, bright red honda civic. Her name was Shirley.

The moon was out. We could see it clearly from the dead end we'd came across. Brandon blames the wrong turn that was made on the GPS.

I look over at Brandon. His eyes were trained on the view. His hair was getting blown around by the cool breeze.

"I'm sorry," He speaks up, his eyes flickering over to meet mine,"This really wasn't how I wanted this all to go."

"It's okay," I say, flashing a reassuring smile,"I like it up here."

He smiles, looking back over at the view momentarily,"No, honestly, I actually think I ought to make it up to you."

He looks back over at me,"I was hoping that when we leave tomorrow to head back to school that we could meet up sometime and go on a proper date."

I brush a loose strand of my hair from without out my face and nod my head, a wide smile plastered on my face,"I'd like that."

He smiles softly before leaning forward and captureing my lips in a slow, chaste kiss. It lasted only a few moments, much to my dismay. He pulls back and rests his forehead against my own.

"We should probably head back before Zion takes it upon himself to send out a search party," He mumbles, his brown eyes searching my own.

I laugh softly and loosen my grip that I had acquired on his shirt,"You're probably right."

He slides down off of the hood of Zion's civic until both of his feet landed on the dirt road beneath us. He held his arms wide open for me to collaspe into, grinning profusely as he did so.

I roll my eyes teasingly before wrapping my arms around his neck and tightening my legs around his waist. We were now eye level, I could stare into his brown eyes without any difficulty.

He breathes out a sigh,"Damn," is all he says before connecting our lips once more. The tempo of the kiss was still slow but it was infused with need all at the same time. His hands travel down to my thighs as mine remain draped around his neck, tugging him closer.

He pulls back, drawing in rapid breaths,"Amara," he mumbles against my lips that had gone numb.

I only hum in response, nodding my head curtly, having caught on to the boy's intentions.

°°°°°°

My back was pressed against the hotel room wall the moment it had been unlocked. His lips were on mine only a few milliseconds following the closing of the door.

Pure desire was the only thing the two of us were experiencing in this moment, as our bodies mould together, melting into puddy beneath eachother's touch.

He sweeps me off my feet, bringing me over to a table. He swipes everything lingering on its surface onto the floor, then sets me down to take the previous items place.

He looks me directly in my eyes, his face only inches away from mine. His hands squeeze my lower thighs.

I reach forward, cupping his face in my hands before connecting our lips. He instantly removes his hands from my body and brings them up to my hair where he then tangles his fingers. He tilts my head back by my hair, earning a moan from me. This gave him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into the mix.

Brandon's hands slide down my body and he pulls the straps of my dress down, allowing him access to my bare breasts.

He sighs quietly. "Fuck."

He moves away from me and pulls out a chair, leaving me where I sat. He sits down in it and spreads his legs wide.

"Suck it."