chapter fourteen

AMARA ROSE
chapter four

He's a sweating mess. I look up at him occasionally, eyeing and observing the way he reacts to the things I do. The way his neck falls back when he hits the back of my throat. The way he moans when I suck the tip. He holds my hair so tightly in his hands, keeping it away from my face. He looks down on me, so clearly aroused, his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

"Oh fuck."

With these words, he stops me.

"Get up."

I do as he says but I assume I was moving to slow as he then picks me up by the back of my thighs and sets me on the bed. He climbs on top now and begins to kiss me.

The kiss is rough and passionate. Open-mouthed too. He grips my hair with one of his hands, the other is all over the place. He grabs ahold of my boobs and lightly grazes my torso and thighs with the the tips of his fingers. He hikes up my skirt and begins to stimulate my clit with his thumb, earning a moan from me.

He pulls away from the kiss and forces my head back against the mattress. He begins to kiss and suck on all the sensual sections of my neck. He comes back up to my face to watch my reaction as he slips his middle finger inside me.

"Good girl." He says. "Do you like it?"

I nodded up at him.

He smiles. "Good."

He then dips his head down and makes the decision to let his hands retire and make room for his mouth to put in some work.

I am ecstatic at his actions. My back forms a high-arched bridge almost unmediated. He forces them down of course and continues on without mercy.

He sucks mindlessly on my sensitive clit. This is a walk in the park for him so it seems. He knows how to put his mouth to good use. As he tends to my needs, he allows his hands to touch me. He grips my stomach, feeling as it rises and falls, feeling the vibrations of my moans. When he hits a spot just right and my legs begin to close around him, he forces them right back open. He even holds my hand at one point. And then the time comes. Moans and profanities slip out. He's got a firm grip on both of my thighs. But he doesn't allow me to finish. Of course not.

He rises back up, hovering over top of me. For a few moments he just watches. Then he leans down and kisses me on the mouth. It's a slow one. It's sensual and soft.

He stops and lifts up his shirt. He pulls it over the top of his head. I lean up to help him undo his jeans the rest of the way. Once they are successfully removed, he orders me to sit up.

"Turn over. All fours. Arch."

I do as he asks. I arch my back as low as I can. As I wait in this position, he runs his hands softly, all over my body. My body feels hot underneath his touch.

"Are you going to take it?"

"Yes."

"Because you're a good girl?"

"Yes."

"Does this feel good?" He asks lowly, his hand finding my aching clit, beginning to rub slow circles in it.

"Y-yes."

"I bet. And how about this?"

I moan at the feeling of him.

"Oh fuck- yes."