Chapter 6

((This chapter is where the gore starts! I WARNED YOU!!!!))

"How much did they take?" Cole asked the banker,

"Exactly 7,500¥." He sighed,

"We'll get back the money as soon as we can." Kai said, they regrouped on the bounty after questioning the bank workers.

"Nya set a course for Dr. Julien's house." Lloyd called,

"You got it!" Nya yelled back, the ship sped off as fast as possible.

••*••

The door was wide open when they all got there. They ran in to see they were too late. Lotus was laughing happily, blood was dripping on the floor. Her hands were stained red and so were a lot of her weapons. In front of her was a limp body tied to a char. "Father!!" Zane yelled as he ran down the steps. The others in tow. Lotus stopped laughed but her face turned to a twisted looking grin. She turned to them and they saw her hair had blood in it from the blood dripping off her surekens.

"Hi there!" She said happily with a smile.

"What.... Did you do?" Zane uttered, his shoulders shaking from anger.

"Awe, what's wrong? I was only having a little fun!" She giggled, Dr. Julien picked up his head to look at his son. His face was covered in cuts and blood was all over him.

"You-you-" the anger in his eyes was unmatched. "YOU WITCH!!" He screamed as he threw a sureken at her. She doges it with ease. When it came back she grabbed it in between two fingers in mid air with out even flinching. She looked at it in curiosity.

"Hm.... It's metal.... Didn't you have gold ones?" She asked, she then began to snicker. "Oh that's right! You all were stupid enough to not only get them taken but destroyed as well." She then threw it to the side and it stuck clean into the wall. "Well... It was fun but I need to get going. I have class to attend to." She smiled, and with out a second thought, before any one could even realise was she was doing she took out her katana and stabbed Dr. Julien clean in the heart and put it back with out turning. Zane then threw a snow ball at her. She ducked.

"A snow ball?! Really?!" She laughed,

"I wasn't aiming for you." He said, The snow ball knocked down a shelf off of the wall. Large pieces of metal came crashing down. One hit Lotus right in the back of her head rendering her unconscious.

••*••

Kai was the one to carry Lotus as they went home. When they got there Sensei Wu and Garmadon welcomed them with shock. Cole explained to them what happened and that they were gonna question her on who sent her before they handed her over to the authorities. Kai set her on the bottom bunk of one of the bunk beds. Cole took off her mask and Wu dropped his tea cup in shock.

"Sensei what's wrong?" Jay asked,

"A-Abby?" He uttered when he looked at the girls face.

"You know her?" Cole asked,

"A father always remembers the face of their child." He spoke softly.