Chapter 8

Soul: *throw this here an runs away frantically*

••*••

"Who days!!!" Rick yelled,

"Sorry!" Abby said sarcastically,

"I had to fill in for your classes!"

"Whatever. Look I have crap I have to to. It is my day off and I need stuff done."

"Fine but you better come back for your classes tomorrow." Rick hissed,

"Whatever Ricky."

"My name is not Ricky!!"

••*••

Abby took 50¥ out of her wallet and handed it to the fruit stand guy. When she paid for her bag of fruit she walked over to the dry cleaners.

"Good evening Mis. Tsukiko." Abby smiled at the old lady behind the desk.

"Good evening young lady. Are you here to pick up your hoody and skirt?" She asked Abby.

"Yep." Mis. Tsukiko went behind a door and brought out her clothes.

"That's 500¥." Abby pulled out the money and handed it to her. "What was that red stuff all over your clothes dear?" She asked,

"Paint." Abby smiled, Mis. Tsukiko laughed.

"Of course it was. You haven't gotten into any trouble now have you?" She joked,

"Me? Trouble? Nah!" Abby laughed, they laughed together and then parted ways. Abby walked into the near by forest when all a sudden sharp pain hit the back of her head and she was out.

••*••

Abby woke up with a tea cup in front of her. "Finally!" Yelled a voice. "I thought she was gonna be asleep all day!" She looked to see the blue ninja with his hood off. Beside his were the others also showing their faces. Even the white one. She never expected him to look so- so normal. Almost-dare she say-handsome.

"Sixteen years ago my wife and youngest daughter were killed." Said another voice. She looked to see the Sensei.

"Why should I care?" Abby asked as she took a sip of the tea.

"What's your name?" He asked,

"Lotus blossom."

"No it's not." She looked at him. "Your name is not Lotus blossom."

"How do you-"

"Your name is Abigail Flamy." Abby stood up and pointed her katana at him.

"How do you know my name." She hissed lowly. "No one knows my full name. I've never told a soul." Her eyes burned with furry.

"I never forget the name of my own daughter." Her eyes widened,

"No." She said in a hushed voice. "My parents abandoned me."

"Abigail-"

"Do I look dead to you?!" She yelled at him.

"No you don't. That's why-"

"Shut up!" She screamed,

"Abby listen we only want to help you."

"NO!!! SHUT UP!!!" She screamed as she threw her katana at Wu. Just in time he moved. A female scream was heard. Abby missed but she did hit a target. Misako stood there in horror. The katana lodged in her stomach. She had just walked in when she heard the screaming.

"MOM!!" Lloyd screamed, Abby smirked. She went up to Misako and pulled the katana out.

"I'll take that." She said as she turned on her heel.

"ILL KILL YOU!" Lloyd screamed, he then threw a ball of light at her. She bounced it off her now bloody blade and it then came back and blasted Kai. When the others where scrambling to help Kai and Misako she used her smoke pellets to escape.