Chapter 18

"Are you sure? I'm not positive they will like that idea." Garmadon whispered to Wu.

"Well then they will have to get use to it because she is my daughter." Wu stated,

"Alright, alright. Have it your way brother." Garmadon said as he held up his hands in defeat. Wu gathered every one into the dinning room. Wu and Garmadon stood at the end of the table as every one else sat down.

"There is some one I want you all to meet." Wu said and Abby walked in. "This is my daughter Abigail."

"Abby. Please. Call me Abby." She spoke softly, Wu nodded.

"This is your brother Kai, the red ninja of fire-" Kai nodded at her with a small smile. "Then your sister Nya, the samurai-" Nya smiled at Abby. "Your brothers in spirit, Jay the blue ninja of lightning, Cole the black ninja of earth, and Zane the white ninja of ice." The three of them smiled and waved at her. "Then this is your cousin Lloyd the green ninja." Lloyd didn't even look at her. Garmadon let out a small sigh and Wu continued. "She will be staying with us during weekends and holidays when she is not working at the school-" Wu stopped when Lloyd stood up and slammed his fist on the table.

"She can't stay here! She's evil!" He hissed,

"Lloyd, she is my daughter, she is trying to change her ways and we will respect that and be by her side." Wu spoke calmly.

"Maybe you will but I won't! She killed my mom! She killed Zane's dad! And because of her Kai is gonna die as well!" he yelled,

"Lloyd Mountgumey Himroid Garmadon!" Wu yelled stoping him. "She is our family. Now you will treat her with respect." Lloyd had tears running off his cheeks when he ran away and left to his room.

••*••

Yes his name is Lloyd Mountgumey Himroid Garmadon. Cause if ya look in the episode snakebit Wu calls him Lloyd Mountgumrey Garmadon. But in season two the episode Child's Play Mother Doomsday calls him Lloyd Himroid Garmadon. Thus giving his two middle names. And yes some people do have two middle names.