Chapter 14

Soul: so like I'm just gonna go ahead and tell y'all that I have already come up with the end of this fan fic and when it come y'all are gonna hate me so much. BUT if all goes as planed Ill have a second book!

••*••

Abby jumped from tree to tree as fast as possible. She arrived at the bounty. She slipped in silently. There stood Kai ready to start training. She took out her katana as she stood right behind him. She swung but he quickly turned and countered with his silver katana. Thus knocking Abby's katana out of her hand. "Crap." She hissed, "nice move, brother." She hissed out the last word as if it burnt her tongue to say it.

"I am your brother and I will not fight you." Kai said but he was ready to counter anything she threw.

"Then you will die." Abby smiled, she then took out her scythe and continued to clash with Kai. She then kicked Kai's wrist making him drop the katana. She swung an he caught the tip of the scythe with his hand. Her strength was amazing but Kai was able to push her back. She stumbled and fell. Kai ran to the door and pushed the alarm.

"Scared to fight me alone?" Abby smirked,

"No I just know how you don't like an audience."

"Oh contraire mon frère. An audience makes it much more entertaining." She laughed, at that the others ran in.

"Con- what?" Lloyd asked confused,

"It's French, midget."

"I'm not a midget!" Lloyd hissed at her making her laugh.

"Let's play catch!" She smiled she pulled a shiriken out if her hair making half of it fall down. "Catch!!" She screamed as she threw the blade an it stabbed Kai on the arm. She then used her smoke pellets to vanish.