Chapter 19

"Lloyd please just open the door." Kai said as he banged on it. Finally Lloyd walked over and unlocked it then laid back down on his bed. "Lloyd.... I understand what your going trough."

"How?" Lloyd mumbled as Kai sat beside him on the bed.

"I did the same thing about two years ago." Lloyd looked up at him confused then kai continued, "Pythor had you and Wu had come back home with your dad hoping that he could help us get you back. But I was blinded by the greed and want of becoming the green ninja that I didn't see that your dad was trying. He was trying for once in his life to do the right thing. But see the difference is that he was unable to change who he was because of the poison inside of him. Abby on the other hand has the choice to change and turn her life around. Lloyd-" Kai at this point was looking him dead in the eyes. "-don't make the same mistake I did. Give her a chance." Lloyd stayed silent for a moment as id he was thinking carefully about what he was going to say next.

"She killed my mom... Zane's dad and shes killing you...." Lloyd whispered softly tears prickling his eyes.

"I know... but think about it, you were bad once yet still we took you in and you were able to change your ways." Kai reminded, Lloyd sighed knowing that the red ninja spoke the truth.

--------------

Lloyd finally came back and Abby stood and walked over to him meting him half way.

"I'm sorry." They both said in unison,

"I'm sorry about what I did. Truly I am." Abby spoke softly,

"I'm sorry about the way I acted back there... I'm Lloyd." He smiled as he extended his hand.

"Abby." She smiled as she took his hand and shook it. Kai then wrapped an arm around each of the two teens.

"Ok so now that the awkward family reunion is over I am almost positive that it's Zane's night to cook." Kai smiled at them then Zane.

"Abby you have not lived until you've had Zane's cooking!" Jay laughed, the others replied with a snicker.

"Hey I'm a good cook too!" Cole protested,

"Abby what every you do don't listen to Cole he sucks at cooking!" The room filled with laughter as the tension left and only family love filled the small room.

((ok so i did this on the computer so if it has a ton of errors then SORRY!!!))