Chapter 22

*drops this here and runs away* YOUR ALL GONNA HATE MEEEEEE

••*••

In five days the end of the world. November 10th. Today was November 5th.

Abby's breath stilled and her body straitened. 'Oh and Abby I have the rest of your money.' Those words, that voice repeated in her hear like a song. All of a sudden anger was unleashed in her and she ran off. Zane followed the second after with out any thought. The others sighed at her odd behavior and ran after the two.

••*••

Abby stopped in the forest in front of the fangpire tombs.

"You insult your self by hiding." She said anger laced in her voice. Then Pythor appeared. Money in hand. That's when the others looked around to see others behind and in the trees around them. They took fighting stances. All but Abby, who stood there calm as ever. Pythor was smiling.

"Ah I see you brought the ninjas. I guess you wanted me to have good sets for the show." He chuckled,

"I quit. Take your money and leave." She stated,

"I have no use for this money. Might as well give it back to the bank." He smirked, then it clicked.

"That was you stole the money for." Zane said silently,

"Correct! Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!" He chuckled, then he sighed. "Abby you disappoint me... I was hoping you would use that wonderful power of death and put it to use."

"Oh I'll put it to use alright." She hissed, he then started laughing.

"Well I was able to stall you all long enough any ways so I guess I no longer need you Abby." He said then looked up to a tree. Sensei Wu saw the serpent with the cross bow. But Abby didn't. The arrow was shot. Before any one could do anything Wu was standing in front of Abby. The arrow showed no mercy as it stabbed Wu in the heart. The world stopped. Despite all her training Abby was much to shocked to move. She dropped to we knees beside Wu and started to cry. That's when the second shot was fired. Abby fell back from the impact of the arrow in her chest. Te others ran over to Wu and Abby. Zane took her hand in his as he knelt beside her. She turned to him.

"Is it truly possible to die a second time?" She asked as she began to cough up blood.

"I-I don't know..." Zane uttered.

"Abby please don't die!" Nya cried, Abby put her hand on the older's cheek.

"Calm down... This lotus blossom was never meant to bloom." She smiled sadly at her own joke, then took a final gasp and she was still. All the light from her eyes dimmed. Her red-brown eyes turned dark and lifeless.

"Well that's that." Pythor laughed, then the serpentine ran off. But one stopped and looked back at the girl in sadness. He then turned and continued to run off with the others.