Chapter 21

So I just wanted to say to all my followers: あれがと‼︎‼︎

That means thank you! (I'm learning kanji :3)

••*••

Abby and Zane got back home to tell the others. They opened the door to see three kids. One brunet had a ray gun in her hand aimed at Cole.

"Lilly, Zack, Amanda?!" Abby questioned in shock. The three turned to her.

"Mis. Flame!" The Blond girl spoke up.

"What are you three doing here?" She held back her anger.

"We came to help you!" Zack said, he then stiffened. Amanda and Lilly looked at him.

"What is it?" Lilly asked, Zack walked foreword slightly over to Abby and Zane.

"It's here." He whispered, Amanda, Lilly, and Abby all had a shocked look on there faces.

"No that's impossible!" Lilly hissed as she redirected her aim to Zane. He stood there calm and slightly confused.

"But Zack is always right." Amanda said sadly.

"Right about what?" Cole asked,

"The white ninja has a crush on Mis. Flame!" Zack screamed, every ones eyes went wide. That's when Abby smacked the back of all three of there heads.

"What do you think you are doing off campus with out an adult! And in the name of satin stay out of others business!" She hissed at them. "Now I am much to busy to take you back to school so I'm going to trust that you three get back. I will call Rose later today to make sure you got there now go!" The three hung there heads and left. Zack then turned and spoke softly.

"We were only trying to help." He said sadly then left. Abby just sighed.

••*••

"What's going on?" Nya asked as she looked at all the discolored leaves.

"That's why we brought you here." Abby said,

"The trees are dying but... Not any way I have ever seen." Abby then stiffened.

"Abby what's wr-" She put her hand up to stop Kai. She then broke out into a run. Zane went after her and the others exchanged glances before going off as well. She stopped in the middle of a near by town. That's when the others could hear it too. Static. Every TV in town had static. She ran to an electronics store and ran in and stopped in front of a TV. Then the static stopped.

"Pythor." Abby hissed as the TV showed the purple snake.

"Attention! People of Ninjago!" He called, "as I'm sure you have realized by now, the trees, grass, flowers, and other plant life in Ninjago is all dieing and turning black. That is because when the green ninja destroyed the over lord a dark poison seeped into Ninjago and is now slowly killing the plant life. You have five days before all of it is dead. After that the oxygen in the world will be used up and you will all die!" He laughed, gasps could be heard all threw out town. "You have five days, say good bye to your friends and family's. Say your prayers and make peace with your gods. Oh and Abby I have the rest of your money." He winked then the TV turned off.

In five days the end of the world. November 10th.