The Real Black Housewives

Nisha
***********
"Hey girl" Pamela, Pinky and Grace shouted from the table as I approached them.

"Hey girlfriends, oooh still looking young as ever" I said as I pecked them all on the cheeks.

You must be thinking my girls are like 20s and all that but no, they all in their 30s.

Pamela is 33 and she has a son named Amir who is 4, she does online clothing sales, she's the real black housewife number two .

Grace is a model, she is 31 and she does in house photo shoots for magazine cause she's beautiful and has an amazing figure, she has a daughter named Sasha who is 5. She's the real black housewife number three.

And there's Pinky, doesn't do anything, 35 and takes care of her two kids, Lebron 2 and Jasmine 4. She's the real black housewives number one.

And there's me, well am not a housewife, am 20 and light in complexion. Pamela and I met at my dads house few years back when she was a town girl and we have been close ever since.

After that I met her two friends Grace and Pinky and they bring the life out of you.
We sat down to order as I waited for these women to explain their marriage  issues.

"You know last night I told David to put the kids to bed, he walked out on me" Pinky complained as we drank our milkshakes.

"Better, Lester doesn't pick my calls when his working night shift" Pamela said. "Oh, that nigga better not be on no sneaky shit" Grace said.

"He better not Grace" Pinky said while poking Grace. "Guys maybe they all be busy, give the men some time" I said to reassure them, cause these women were going crazy.

"Girl I swear, if he keeps doing it, am gon leave" Pamela said which is impossible, she always says that.

"Let's pray" Grace said as the waiter brought our launch to eat. I listened to these women stories till it was time for us to go back to our daily activities.

Its crazy......

Hey, how ya all see it, just giving you lil insights. Okay let's go😆😆