Seven-The Best

Lucas
*******
"Thanks Lucas really" Nisha said as she served my breakfast.
"I just wanted to make sure you good mama" I said as I ate ma bacon and eggs.

She sat across me and kept looking at me. "Why you doing all this for me" she asked me. "Cause I.....I like you Nish" I replied.

"I see.....its been a while since I dated, Tami was the 3rd and last, we were dating in highschool, we were in love till he started taking drugs, and being abusive" she paused.

"I got pregnant, and had a child, Mara " she said now in tears. Tami fed her with poison, the one he wanted to feed to one of his enemies, I know he didn't do it on purpose but he had to go to prison" she said in more tears.

I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "But I'll have another baby some day and I will name her Mara" she chuckled. Remembering what the doctor said I guess they didn't tell her about her womb, now that she's happy ion wanna spoil that.
"Sure, some day with me" I joked.

"You, eew, seriously, please" she said as she let go of my hold. "You don't wanna have a baby with me" I asked her as she left to wash the plates.

"Nope, you too tall, huge, and bad" she replied laughingly. No lie I was happy to see her laugh.
"Bad is good right" I asked her as I did a little tickle making her hit the spoon on ma head. "Oopz" she said as she playfully ran away and I ran behind her.

"Am gonna catch you" I said as I blocked her then held her we both fell down on the rug. She fell on top of me as she looked in ma eyes and we slowly........

Excuse ma mistakes ya all....ya all think am moving to fast, naaa, life it self is fast. So chill, and pop, whatsup, I do miss ma baby thou, need to go see him now, the wait is over lmao.....