SIx-Lucas

Nisha
"Hey" I heard someone shout from behind me in a moving car.
"

Oh hey" I greeted as I noticed it was Lucas.

Why was he following me.

"Were you going mama, ima take you hop in" he said.  I seriously couldn't disagree to this fine man, honestly I was in ma best moods today.

"Am going home thou" I said back. "I'll take you, come on" he said as he got down and opened the passenger door for me.

Wow, such a sweet guy for now obviously, they tend to change later.

"So how's your day been" he asked me as I watched him concentrate on the road. "Good, why you following me" I asked him.

"Nah mama, I ain't, just been thinking too much bout you, and boom you appeared" he replied. "Nice move" I said back as we both chuckled.

I watched his tattoos and his beard, he was so attractive, I just wanted to jump over and eat him, but I have to play it cool.

Minutes later we reached my building. "Cool place" he said eyeing the building. "Thanks Lucas" I said as I attempted to get down from the car.

"Wait, uhm.....do you mind if I come pick you up for dinner" he asked me as he was looking directly into ma eyes. "Is that a date" I asked him back. "Yeah, kinda" he replied scratching his head.

"Okay, 8 is good" I said chuckling. "Great, see you then" he said as I got down and waved goodbye to him.

I just said yes, really......

Sorry guys for the delay....I've been in the studio lately, tryna work on ma song, I'll post the link outchea, thanks for reading am an easy going person so feel free to DM or comment.....love